Home

No Dirty Uni's???

This is a discussion on No Dirty Uni's??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: No Dirty Uni's???

Well, from what I remember that was just Madden 09 when it was that bad and I agree it was way overdone in that version.

The way these uniforms are now they don't get too dirty in real life but they should have something on them. That's why I'm cool with the way madden did it last year. If they just copied that way I will be cool with that but it should not be taken out completely.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskAir
Whatever happened to "If it's in the game, it's in the game." ?

Not a deal breaker for me. All of you guys who are upset over this need to relax. It's probably patchable...but even if it's not, it's a silly minor detail. I want field degradation and muddy, sweaty uniforms just as much as the previous poster... but chill guys, there's probably a good reason it was left out.
I agree with this.

There will always be things that we wish were in the game... Dirty uniforms and field degradation are cool and I hope they get patched in but it's not a deal breaker for me either.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:00 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
I think it looks too brown to be a shadow
I hope you are right about that.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 2

I don't know what to believe, but a mod on the EA forum said this

Quote:
I just got done playing a game @ Arizona *. and my jerseys, hand towels, and helmets were filthy at the end of the game.

He's playing on the 360. I don't know if Mods there are employees of EA or not.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:12 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMaine

Well, lets just hope this was all just a whole lotta malarkey and move on to enjoying the game... I thought it might have just been the demo not being long enough to get dirty until flight confirmed that it was not in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 04:45 AM   #86
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMaine

I played at arizona in the rain and clean as a whistle were my unis throughout! Hes full of it!
Old 07-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #87
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
I played at arizona in the rain and clean as a whistle were my unis throughout! Hes full of it!
Here's another quote from this mod:

"Why would I come on here and lie to all of you? I have nothing to gain from doing that. Next time I play a game and the jerseys get really messed up again I'll post a screenshot. I would have taken a screenshot from the Arizona game but I wasn't aware of everyone thinking it has been removed from '10."

this is crazy man
Old 07-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #88
Banned

OVR: 25

I will say this...I am very excited to get NCAA tomorrow...Like what i have been hearing here about it....

But....

Totally omitting dirty unis is flat out stupid. I know it was for framrate...But, to totally scrap it altogether? Just seems like there would be other options....

So, i guess i will only play games on turf (my 2 dynasty teams will be turf teams as well)....sim those games on grass if its bad weather and pray my bowl game is on turf or perfect weather....Seems goofy i know, but this is one of my pet Peeves....But, not surprised something silly like this happened honestly...

But it is what it is....At least the gameplay seems on point and that is really all that matters....But it does hamper my enjoyment as of now. Hope that changes.

If madden is the same...and i know this is totally stupid...then i will pass on madden this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »