Home

PLAYERS LEAVING PART WILL NOT SAVE

This is a discussion on PLAYERS LEAVING PART WILL NOT SAVE within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
PLAYERS LEAVING PART WILL NOT SAVE

I DONT KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY I CANT SAVE MY PLAYERS LEAVING SCREEN..I GO TO PLAYERS LEAVING IN THE OFF SEASON AND AFTER IM DONE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO STAY FOR, FOR SOME REASON WHEN I BACK OUT IT WANT SAVE..ITS REALLY LAME..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: PLAYERS LEAVING PART WILL NOT SAVE

I think your error might be related to your caps lock problem.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #3
Rookie

IF U HAVE NTHING TO SAY THEN DONT REPLY Y PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY U TEXT..YALL DUDES BE LOOKING LAME AS **** MAN
Old 10-23-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT AS SOON AS YOU BACK OUT OF THE SCREEN YOU SEE NOTHING THAT SAYS IT'S SAVING? OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT WHEN YOU ADVANCE, THE GUYS THAT YOU MANAGED TO CONVINCE TO STAY ARE NOW GONE? LET'S FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND THAT WILL BE OUR BEST CHANCE TO HELP YOU.

I KNOW THAT WHEN I DO THAT, AND WHEN I BACK OUT, IT DOESN'T NECESSARILY LOOK LIKE IT'S SAVING, BUT THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SAVE FROM ANOTHER SCREEN. IF IT'S AN ONLINE DYNASTY, I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S SAVING AS LONG AS YOU DON'T TURN THE GAME OFF.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 28

I had an issue in which I had this happen because I couldn't reconnect to EA online. I had to go through the process several times. Just know this -- If a player is going to leave the first time and it doesn't save, no matter how many times you go through this the players never change their mind so if a guy is going to leave early, don't waste time talking to him....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 12:17 AM   #6
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblack21
IF U HAVE NTHING TO SAY THEN DONT REPLY Y PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE WAY U TEXT..YALL DUDES BE LOOKING LAME AS **** MAN
Well, because all caps can actually turn people away from the thread, thus decreasing your chances of having your problem solved. Don't be so angry, man. Chill.

Here, try these:
Spoiler

On topic, I'd say Eski has it right. I haven't had success convincing a guy to stay after the first time(not saying it doesn't work, just not in my experience).
Old 10-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #7
Rookie

i will go to the screen..make my players stay..it will say something like"yeah i think ima stick around for another year" or something like that..i finish everybody else out then when im done ill back out and it will say cant reconnect to online dynasty ..i dnt know whats going on..and yeah im in a online dynasty
Old 10-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've experienced the same problem. No matter how many times you do the "Players Leaving" step, whenever you finish and try to exit back out to the main dynasty screen, it says you can't connect, and gives you the options to either try again or exit online dynasty. It seems as if the only step this occurs on is the players leaving one, I experienced it in one of my ODs and someone else in another one of my ODs experienced the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »