Home

NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #81
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Since EA is huge and they basically make a game for each sport why dont they, take whats great about each 1 and use it in the others to make them all GREAT?!?!

Genious idea kinda, but why not, because they rather have those small differences and just make the money.

Take the college basketball presentation, there (amazing from what i hear) soccer game, ncaa graphics, madden work ethic, mma pagentry, battlefield something throw it all in a pot, mix it up real nice, strain the good elements and make us A hit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #82
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 12 - All New Enhanced In-Game Presentation, Traditions and Celebrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan3
Ok Smart guy. Get your expectations high for this game and then when it comes out, i bet you will be one of the cry babies complaining about this and that. Because you expected the game to be just soooo awesome. And if you lowered your expectations, then you will probably be somewhat satisfied with the game.
I haven't cried once about this game. It has its gaping flaws but I still play this game and I have fun doing it. Your logic is completely flawed. Keep having low expectations in life and see how far it gets you.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #83
Rookie

The Gunslinger's Arena

OVR: 9

Since EA already has the license agreements with ESPN and (I still assume) CBS, then why not utilize them to their full extent? For example, categorize games as being played on either ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPN on ABC, SEC on ESPN, Big East Network, College Gameday game of the week, CBS, CBS College Sports Network, etc. Go all out. If they already have the licenses, then added costs shouldn't be a problem.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #84
Pro

OVR: 6

Not to know what has been transacted in former times is to be always a child. -- Cicero

I ceased being a child long ago with EA.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #85
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

I'd say it's a given that there will be new commentary this year. I don't think there will be anything like multiple broadcast crews though. Just a new crew on ESPN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 9
hopefully they have broadcast cam in this year
Old 03-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #87
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
CHURCH.

Presentation is more than just overlays (although they still struggle with these in Madden 11) and ESPN wipes. It's commentary, camera angles, and a host of other aspects that complete the package. We'll see.
Exactly. I hope Tiburon/EA gets it this year, but I doubt it. We need replay analysis with proper angles and timing. Pre and post play also needs alot of work. EA hasn't got the angles close to right since last gen.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 03-02-2011, 12:30 PM   #88
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patpoose123
I haven't cried once about this game. It has its gaping flaws but I still play this game and I have fun doing it. Your logic is completely flawed. Keep having low expectations in life and see how far it gets you.
I dont have low expectations for this game. I enjoy NCAA Football. Im telling others to quit having high expectations because everyone always winds up complaining. And dont try to tell me about expectations in life homie. Im in college now doing big things so watch what you say about someones personal life
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »