Home

A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

This is a discussion on A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #97
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: A Few More NCAA Football 12 Features Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
It is a must have, along with a form of coaching carousel. If both or at least one are not in NCAA 12, I might not buy this game.
If they can have 120 playbooks for each team, they should have custom playbooks.
I'm with you there. If there's no coaching carousel, there's no point in buying for me. If it's not in, it's the same game to me.

Last edited by fcboiler87; 03-12-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: poor English
Old 03-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #98
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
I'm with you there. If there's no coaching carousel, there's no point in buying for me. If it's not in, it's the same game to me.
that and commentary geared toward Dynasty. Every game feels like a Play Now game
Old 03-12-2011, 03:05 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 1
There was an NCAA Gamebreaker game a few years ago where you could start out coaching special teams and work your way up to Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator and eventually head coach of a team. Why hasn't EA implemented this yet since that was in like 2002 version of Gamebreaker?
Old 03-12-2011, 03:26 PM   #100
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by baufan2005
There was an NCAA Gamebreaker game a few years ago where you could start out coaching special teams and work your way up to Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator and eventually head coach of a team. Why hasn't EA implemented this yet since that was in like 2002 version of Gamebreaker?
Good ? It's sad that EA can't implement something that another company did a decade and 2 gens ago. I'm 30 years old and i have no interest at all in road to glory and creating myself as a player. hopefully they have done something with the dynasty mode, b/c it's getting really stale.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #101
Banned

OVR: 13

RTG?

The sad part is they can choose not to fix anything and numerous would purchase it anyway

Last edited by ConVick; 03-12-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Am I missing something? What are the new features? This looks like it could be for NCAA 09, 10, or 11.
That's kind of what I was thinking...

I really hope glory mode is improved...

I dunno, maybe i'm getting to old for sports games, which is odd because I'ma sports nut. I just don't get the same enjoyment out of them I used to...
Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I hate it when people say "RTG is a waste of space" or "Scrap RTG and add more to Dynasty and gameplay". NBA 2k, Fifa, NHL doesnt a have problem with disc space and it has a "Be a Pro" and a good Career mode. The only problem is that recent years in both MAdden and NCAA, they would add/improve a feature and it wont be looked at in years.
Do you really think that Dynasty wont be a main priority? Offline Career/Dynasty for any sports game. I fully expect Dynasty to be fixed/overhauled. I would be disappointed if it isnt.
I dont know why alot of people get angry when RTG is improved. When it isnt everyone wants it off.
I dont expect them to release any info on offline/online Dynasty until a month or two before the release.
Some people expect Devs to say, "A fully overhauled Dynasty that would rival any other Career mode." with 4+ months left.
I agree, well said
Old 03-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #104
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
No Multi/Consecutive hit tackles added? We know it can be done, why wont they do it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »