Home

Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

This is a discussion on Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2011, 10:26 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister18

I will upload the highlight if everyone wants to see it.

I would love to see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry to be forum illiterate but I am having trouble embedding the file.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:00 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Idk he probably already advanced to next season so maybe you still can.

So I ran but there was no hole? How's that work? I turn ghost and run through the guy.. He was running outside almost all game with his DE and spinning off the tackle almost every other play so if he was gonna do it all game and be predictible and run no spy then I was gonna burn him.

I could understand you saying I was cheesing if the guy was making even 1/2 a attempt to stop it, but he wasn't..

No spy, No contain, no nothing...
A hole is a gap in the line. Since you ran around the entire line out into the flat, I don't consider that a hole.

How is it only cheese if he attempts to stop it? A cheesy action is a cheesy action. So if you snap the ball and hold the sprint button back for 40 yards, stand there for 40 seconds and then throw a td, its not cheese because he didn't know it was coming, therefore wasn't prepared to try to stop it (no you didn't do that but its an example of how cheese is cheesy no matter what the opponent is doing)?

Let twist know how he can embed it and he will add the highlite and people can see how you took the snap and immediately sprinted away with no pressure.
Old 03-14-2011, 01:24 AM   #28
Rookie

makinpropel's Arena

OVR: 2

Here is a link to the story. Final highlite is the play at debate here.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_use...sid=5&wknum=30
Old 03-14-2011, 01:50 AM   #29
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinpropel

The last one? The TD pass? What's wrong with it. Second and a half or so in the pocket, sees the DE coming off the end in a completely unrealistic manner and the DT putting a spin move on the guard, then rolls out, because if that DT doesn't fall, he's got a sack in less than half a second. He runs through the hole that opened up to escape the DT and DE, which wouldn't have been there had the DE not gone on some insanely unrealistic end around, then made the correct read when he ran and saw the corner or safety come off the wideout. NOTHING at all unrealistic about that play, minus the DE.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 03-14-2011, 01:54 AM   #30
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinpropel

That DE did go wide as hell for no apparent reason on that play. I'm not defending him cause the scrambling is another story in itself and I don't know the entire situation, but I see what he is saying about that.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:12 AM   #31
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Thank you Antdog and roggie... As for twister the Stanford user? It was a fun game I thought I used Florida playbook and they have all shotgun with only 2 run formations. I mixed up pretty good I thought I didn't abuse any one formation.. I just ran because alot because you sacked me a crap load in the first 1/2 so that I started to notice that gap you left with no spy so I took it.

But anyways just wanted to get some thoughts ... Wasn't trying to be a bad guy the OD was a blast but dang come on man you hadn't even played me and said I cheesed. More than one person agrees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 02:15 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
The last one? The TD pass? What's wrong with it. Second and a half or so in the pocket, sees the DE coming off the end in a completely unrealistic manner and the DT putting a spin move on the guard, then rolls out, because if that DT doesn't fall, he's got a sack in less than half a second. He runs through the hole that opened up to escape the DT and DE, which wouldn't have been there had the DE not gone on some insanely unrealistic end around, then made the correct read when he ran and saw the corner or safety come off the wideout. NOTHING at all unrealistic about that play, minus the DE.
I was user controlling the DE trying to swim move around the OT. I wasn't too worried about the play at the time as I thought he was past the LOS when my defender committed to the QB and the pass was lobbed over his head.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »