Home

Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

This is a discussion on Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 03:16 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
I don't care what you cry about the 20 yards drop back. I don't even think a full on cheeser would do that..

1. Already in shotgun 5 yards back
2. You say I I dropped back 20 (Or you heard) That's 25 yards
3. Passing icons disappear after so many yards
4. Stanford user blitzed almost ever play in the first 1/2 so that's 2 extra LB's in my face
5. My Qb has average THW ACC.
6. I would be throwing off my back foot sense he had 2 LB's running full speed at me most of the time.

I could go on and on.. Your story don't check out. And the counter is a easy play I don't care what you say..
You're basically saying right now "I dropped way back to avoid the blitz and get my feet set because he was blitzing people up the middle and my qb has average accuracy." And here you are complaining about he should have to game plan to stop your QB from scrambling on pass plays and that you're going to run it until he stops it but then complain about ace counter being ran too much. If it works on you, why would he stop it? It never works for him on me because I can stop. So why is it cheese for him to run a play that teams really run because you can't stop it but not cheese for you to run things that teams do not do because he can't stop it?

Aboms story is true. He did get complained about. Did I get power hungry and kick him out? Obviously not. In fact, I sided with him because 4 verts can be stopped fairly easily. He made a personal choice to stop doing it. Had I sided against him, I bet he wouldn't have sit here messaging me for a week and then going to forums trying to bash my name saying that 4 verts was totally cool and that I'm an idiot and I just wanted to call him a cheeser and kick him out. I talked to the guy he played, same thing with him. We heard each other's opinion, I told him how it can be stopped. Abom actually practiced with him and showed him how to stop it and he was fine. He didn't argue with me for 5 min, let alone 5 days and didn't come on here and post about me either.

So maybe you haven't met a commish like me who wants to keep his dyn fun for everyone so I'm not as tolerant to certain things. But I've never met a person who joined a dynasty and is so persistent to prove his innocence and make the commish look bad as if it will get you back in the dynasty if you do so. Even the other people I kicked for not playing sim weren't like this. I warned them, they said okay. They did it again next user game and got kicked. That is all that happened. They didn't go cry to a forum for justice as if its some online dynasty court. They took it and moved on. And in fact, after talking to a guy who has been in the dynasty from the start, we could only think of one other guy I've ever had to boot for not playing sim. I've warned a few but they took their warnings no problem. So, am I a power hungry commissioner who boots everyone for cheesing? No. Am I a human being who gets annoyed by a pointless argument that is just going in circles? Yes.

So, while people who do not know me and know nothing about my dynasty, or me as a commissioner, or the full story of our incident side with you, the people who do know me and have been in my dynasty for at least a year and know how I work as a commish side with me. Who's opinion makes more sense?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #50
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

To be honest people here were just offering an opinion, mostly about that play on the video. I don't really think anybody cares all that much or that it matters who is "siding" with who. Alfa, it's your dynasty. Do what you feel is right. There are plenty of dynasties for you to play in Gator. You made your point. I'm not sure what further discussion is going to achieve. It's clear you guys aren't going to agree so go your separate ways.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #51
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
To be honest people here were just offering an opinion, mostly about that play on the video. I don't really think anybody cares all that much or that it matters who is "siding" with who. Alfa, it's your dynasty. Do what you feel is right. There are plenty of dynasties for you to play in Gator. You made your point. I'm not sure what further discussion is going to achieve. It's clear you guys aren't going to agree so go your separate ways.
That's what I was thinking, it's just been such an entertaining mudslinging....

Jk. In all seriousness, I think we need a Lock
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #52
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9

Ya it can go ahead an be locked.. Lol and I wasn't looking for justice as you say I justed wanted to so you other opinions. As you could see alot agree with me and of course yours users agree with you because if they didn't you would kick them out haha.. SCORE :-) lol
Old 03-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
of course yours users agree with you because if they didn't you would kick them out haha.. SCORE :-) lol
Yeah, they would totally be kicked. That is why I mentioned what you said about posting on the OS forums and one of my users went out of his way to find it and after 3 days sent me a facebook message saying he found it and sent me the link. I did not tell him to look for it, I didn't really care. Then, him and two other users posted without me saying anything about it. I didn't even know Abom knew about this but he felt like posting. Since, as I said, I've booted 1 other person other than you in 2 years, I would totally boot someone for something as simple as defending you because my record of booting people in 2 years shows my intolerance.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #54
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Oh AlfaRomeoNooodles chill jeeze lol.. It's a video game I did this in all good fun to get opinions as I have said more than once...

I came into your Dynasty and rose to the top in one year and won Heisman what more could I do to be honest :-). I cheered as I rose in the polls and watched you fall under my Gators all the while you sent us a long message of how you got cheated in the polls... SEC undeafeated always makes the title game now-a-days..

And that's my story of glory :-). As the old sayin goes Haters gonna Hate BOOM!
Old 03-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
I came into your Dynasty and rose to the top in one year and won Heisman what more could I do to be honest :-). I cheered as I rose in the polls and watched you fall under my Gators all the while you sent us a long message of how you got cheated in the polls... SEC undeafeated always makes the title game now-a-days..

And that's my story of glory :-). As the old sayin goes Haters gonna Hate BOOM!
Yes. Jokingly saying "And the screw of the year goes to Kansas for playing the toughest schedule and getting leapfrogged by 3 people" in my dynasty advance message is totally a long message. One sentence in soooo long. Yes, be impressed that you played 0 users to get to the championship. Yeah, the Sec unfefeated does except, as I said, I beat your SEC runner up and 3rd place team by far worse than you did and you jumped me from beating Middle Tennessee State. Sooooo impressive, you are so great as are the Gators. Everyone should build a shrine around you for beating the CPU with Florida.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 03:17 PM   #56
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Lol you played just 1 user your self if I'm not mistaken. And your SOS was like 2 more wins ahead of mine... And that's all thinks to the user who used Maryland who was undefeated against the CPU you as well so you really think that Maryland would go undefeated up to that point by there self? So that's like 12 wins added to your SOS because the Maryland user beat all the CPU games.

So mine was stronger if you really look at it... Plus you had have like 5 seasons of top recruits with a top talent team while mine was a 4 star proggram with a horrible offense if you looked at what my guys were rated.

And if I'm not mistaken you didn't play a human in your bowl game so that makes us even for the season. I'm pretty sure you only had 1 human game.. I played what games were put in front of me and I guess the polls were not impressed with your team lol. Blue and Orange rained down on the day

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »