Home

Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

This is a discussion on Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #73
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Just got kicked from a OD... LONG LONG READ.

Lol why does anybody from the dynasty but the the commish even say anything about the subject? We all know your on his side because he just said if you agree with my play he would kick you...

Most people see it as legit. That wasn't just once he kept swinging his DE almost everyplay. But the commish says that is total sim lol
Old 03-15-2011, 11:05 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Lol why does anybody from the dynasty but the the commish even say anything about the subject? We all know your on his side because he just said if you agree with my play he would kick you...

Most people see it as legit. That wasn't just once he kept swinging his DE almost everyplay. But the commish says that is total sim lol
You obviously didn't catch the sarcasm when I said I'd boot them for not agreeing since I've booted one other guy besides you in 2 whole years. That proved I'm just so quick to boot (more sarcasm). Let me help you out, building a shrine was also sarcasm and so was the comment about it being tough to beat all CPU with Florida. Also, as I said, they posted on their own. If they agreed with you but were afraid of getting booted, I think they would have just stayed out of it or would have left the dynasty long ago. I know if I don't like how someone does things, I'm not going to go out of my way and take time out of my daily life to post. As I said, I didn't even know Abom knew about any of this and he is a student at the Univ of Michigan (in other words, has things to do) and took the time to find it and post about it. I never said "Hey everyone, this dude is bashing me! Come defend me or get booted!" I shared the story with 4 people because they were in a party. All I said was what you were messaging me and that you mentioned OS forums. One of those guys found it and told the other people and me himself.

I didn't say its total sim for him to loop out. You're putting words in my mouth once again to distort the truth in your favor. When I watched the play the first time, I was looking at the other DE, I never even saw the one that did loop to be honest. That is pretty close to a DE glitch which yeah, is not allowed. As I said, the play you did wasn't as bad as I thought. However, I know Twist wasn't looping almost every play because as I've said, Ive played him about 30 times and he doesn't do that. Or, if he does, I don't notice it because I only drop back 3 steps and am protected by my pocket. You might notice it more 20 yards back. Again, that play wasn't the sole reason for the cheese comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymaker52
What's the point of having a 90 speed QB especially in a pro style offense if you're not going to utilize him? Do every defensive coordinator a favor and tell Mike Vick or even Aaron Rodgers that their not allowed to run on designed pass plays. The way I've always played is if my #1 or 2 reads are not open I take off, especially if I feel pressure. And I'm pretty quick after the snap at telling if they are going to be open before I end up on my backside. I also run a quite a few run pass options especially down around the goalline, where it's a PA rollout, and if I have a run lane I take it, if not I dump it off to the corner or the flats. Still sim imo.
I said he could scramble if under pressure to escape a blitz or a last option (as in no one is open) so I agree with you there. Also, again, Michael Vick and Aaron Rodgers do not drop back 20 yards to make a rush that has been sacking them non existent like this guy was. If you say that's sim, I'd love to hear the logic.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:06 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
So how does that comment relate to the thread at all? Stay on topic or kill yourself in a corner, regardless leave me out of it.
Dang, what is that all about? Out of no where. The other guy's comment that led to this response I mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #76
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

You know what I would love? You to prove I dropped back 20 + yards and prove he didn't loop his DE alot..

How would that help me in anyway? Passing icons would probably disappear, and if I even tryed a pass longer than 15 yards from where my WR's started that would by like 40 yard lob giving any defender plenty of time to break it up.. Along with the blitz as I said before.

Face it your running out of stuff to dog me about after you saw that most people said it was legit your know onto the 20+ yard drop back thing that you heard I did.

But oh you played him before that's makes everything he says right :-) . So your story is I back pedal 20+ yards with a chraging LB running at me and I had time to make a play correct? Lol
Old 03-16-2011, 12:20 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
You know what I would love? You to prove I dropped back 20 + yards and prove he didn't loop his DE alot..

How would that help me in anyway? Passing icons would probably disappear, and if I even tryed a pass longer than 15 yards from where my WR's started that would by like 40 yard lob giving any defender plenty of time to break it up.. Along with the blitz as I said before.

Face it your running out of stuff to dog me about after you saw that most people said it was legit your know onto the 20+ yard drop back thing that you heard I did.

But oh you played him before that's makes everything he says right :-) . So your story is I back pedal 20+ yards with a chraging LB running at me and I had time to make a play correct? Lol
Okay, we can both play that game. Prove you didn't. You already admitted you might have. You said he was blitzing up the middle and the only way to get any time was if you dropped back a ways. They get held up long enough to drop back far. And no, its only a lob if your player is running a deep route. It's also largely dependent on arm strength. If it's a shallow route, it wouldn't be a lob and the AI doesn't always make the play (sometimes but not always) and Twist isn't a good user pick type of person to do it himself.

And yes, because I've been in 3 dynasties with him for 2 years and played him 30+ times and had him only complain twice (the other guy he complained about, I played and the guy was doing everything he said and stuff he didn't even mention) and saw how he works defensively, I will take his word 10 million times over a guy who just joined the dynasty and constantly twists my words in his favor (and goes and cries to a forum for getting kicked).

I'm running out of stuff to dog you about? I haven't added anything. It's been the same thing the entire time. Anyway, I'm exhausted talking about this and, as many have said, it's going no where. It should be locked and I'm not going to respond to anything else you say. It's all pointless. It won't get you back in and you don't want in. You aren't going to change my opinion about you. I'm not going to change yours about the situation. You know why you were booted (for taking a warning like a girl) and that's all I care about now. Good luck. As far as things I would love, I would love for you to lose the girl and show you're a big man and just stop talking about it and move on with your life. I have better things to do, 3 mid terms this week. I'm sure you have better things to do also. I'm sure everyone else who has read this has better things to do too. Admin or whoever, just lock it already.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I do know the defense it pretty darn weak in this game, but again why should he get to play dumb and leave a huge running lane?

He said I was just a horrible player who used a fast QB to win games and that if I had a slower QB I would be down right awful. Lol I play online all the time and UF's starting QB Brantley is not that fast at all. I just happen to get a fast QB in this dynasty.

The thing to top it all off was the commish was not even the guy I played a user vs. user game against he just went by what the Stanford guy said. I told him until you play me you'll never know the whole story on how I'll play but yet again he disagreed and said he could tell by the way I was talking that I was a cheeser.

It was a fun dynasty that acutally lasted. All the dynasty I ever been in have failed within a few weeks yet this one had been going on for about 6 seasons so far. But what you gonna do lol
Are you PS3 or Xbox user? My dynasty has been going strong its just 3 of us and we are in the year 2022. Let me know if you want in. We try to play 1 game a night if possible with some hold overs. I will warn you though we play at a VERY high level of difficulty. Heisman with cpu sliders all up to 90. If you want a challenge come on down.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:08 AM   #79
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Well of course I back peddled a bit what do should I have done ran up and give the LB a hug? But 20+ yards of backing up is just nuts and never happened..

You say take the warning like a man yet you kept crying right back often with a 3+ page message on xbox live.. If you were the big man you claim to be you would have said this is your last warning and I don't wanna head it anymore and if you reply any more then your out. But no you kept firing back as did I.. You wanted me just to take it and bow down.

But anyway BIG man just know I was best that year :-) " I came, I saw, I conquered"

Wait but in your words it would be ...

" He came, He cheesed, I cried" lol

This has been fun Admin you can lock this thread
Old 03-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #80
Rookie

Dirt DiverX's Arena

OVR: 3

This thread has broken down into Gator bragging with Alfa calling him cheese. The mere fact a dynasty mate sent you a facebook message notifying you of the post here on OS is proof you guys take this game way too seriously. Further proof is this 8 page thread with about 5 pages of it being both of you bickering back and forth. Gator got booted, and Alfa you have your "sim" dyntasy full of players who cater to your ideal style. So why are you guys still arguing about the matter? One of you needs to man up and let it go instead of acting like bickering children going back and forth. At the end of the day it is JUST A GAME.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »