Home

Which teams would you like to see in the demo?

This is a discussion on Which teams would you like to see in the demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2011, 01:32 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Which teams would you like to see in the demo?

There's five teams' PC's you'll unlock by way of the demo as I understand... We'll see 4 of those teams, and gain the fifth by sharing the demo... I just want to see Alabama in the demo... Don't care who they're against, I just want to see how noticeable they made the houndstooth in the numbers and helmet stripe...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 02:10 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Last year the theme was offensive styles being shown off in the demo. Maybe they'll show off TCU and a 3-4 team like Bama to show off how well the defenses are done. Or maybe we'll see a team with a scat back against a team with a power back to see the new tackling mechanics diversity with backs.

Or we might just see two match ups with the pro combat teams that aren't in the Gamestop deal and sharing the demo unlocks the fifth. Yea, that is most likely to happen. So what 5 teams aren't in the Gamestop deal?

― Plato
Old 05-24-2011, 08:52 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Last year the theme was offensive styles being shown off in the demo. Maybe they'll show off TCU and a 3-4 team like Bama to show off how well the defenses are done. Or maybe we'll see a team with a scat back against a team with a power back to see the new tackling mechanics diversity with backs.

Or we might just see two match ups with the pro combat teams that aren't in the Gamestop deal and sharing the demo unlocks the fifth. Yea, that is most likely to happen. So what 5 teams aren't in the Gamestop deal?
I can answer my own question. All the Pro Combat teams from last year are....

Alabama
Boise State: Gamestop Deal
Florida
Ohio State: Gamestop Deal
Oregon State
Miami
Pittsburgh: Gamestop Deal
TCU: Gamestop Deal
Virginia Tech: Gamestop Deal
West Virginia

That leaves Alabama, Florida, Oregon State, Miami, and West Virginia for the demo. I'd say Bama vs Florida is one match up, but the other three teams are a toss up. Miami might not be included, but will be unlocked through sharing the demo since they were in last year.

Or we might see Miami vs UF since they are showing those two teams off in pictures together and last year they showed off all the demo teams in pictures together(Miami vs OSU, Clemson vs Mizzou, etc.)

― Plato
Old 05-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #68
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

Army v NAvy.

I want to know if they fixed the flexbone offense.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #69
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder_DG
I know this isn't going to be the popular opinion with the number of Miami, FSU, Florida and OSU fans we have here but I would much rather have the demo showcase teams that either haven't been in a demo, or haven't been in one recently. My top 6 would be USC vs. Notre Dame (for obvious reasons), TCU vs Boise State and Auburn vs Oregon....
As much as I would love to see Florida state in the demo , I rather not none of the florida teams actually. I would like to see in the demo

Pitt vs Penn State or WVU
Oregon vs Auburn
Boise St. vs. Virginia Tech
Michigan St. vs Michigan
Old 05-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #70
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Marshall vs. Ohio
Louisville vs. Syracuse...

All kidding aside, Florida vs. Florida State maybe?
I'm definitely hyped for those WVU Pro Combats
Old 06-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #71
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Any word on who we're getting? Anything? I'm gonna' stick with my initial match-ups;

Oregon vs Stanford (good Pac 12 rivalry, showcases the best players in the country, pro style O vs spread O)
Auburn vs Alabama (last two National Champions, great rivalry, showcases the best players in the country, pro style O vs spread O, showcases arguably the best defense in the nation)
TCU vs Wisconsin (Rose Bowl matchup, showcases great power running game, 4-2-5 against the power O, very intriguing)
Notre Dame vs Michigan (great old fashioned rivalry, showcases Michigan's new pro style O, Notre Dame much improved in BK's second year as HC)

Just no Florida teams again, please, although something tells me we're gonna' be stuck with FSU/Miami. I wouldn't mind seeing Boise State vs UGA. Man, I'm friggin' pumped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #72
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

San Jose State vs. Wyoming

Powerhouses.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »