Home

Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late

This is a discussion on Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #9
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Short Dreads and Long Hair before its too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
I know alot of people dont care but alot of other people do care about details like this so EA put this in the game before its too late. You put in these crazy long dreads so that shows you can put in dreads and long hair so could you put them both in this year and not play us and sell em as a new feature next year. Thanks in advance
after everything they have put into the game this year, you think they are holding back short dreads and long hair to get your money next year? WOW...

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 05-21-2011, 10:13 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
after everything they have put into the game this year, you think they are holding back short dreads and long hair to get your money next year? WOW...
Maybe I'm wrong but I think he's saying that EA will introduce it sometime next March like "hey we listened and now have multiple dread lengths!". You gotta admit it's possible.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #11
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adjustment Burea
Maybe I'm wrong but I think he's saying that EA will introduce it sometime next March like "hey we listened and now have multiple dread lengths!". You gotta admit it's possible.
and would they be wrong? are they not listening and adding stuff every year that is deemed by the community as important? They know the dreads are limited this year.. but they got them in along with 90% of everything else we asked for.

just seems like there is a crowd out there that focuses their attention on the smaller aspects of the game instead of seeing the global improvements and understanding where "multiple length dreads" should fall in the priorities of feature implementation this year.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
and would they be wrong? are they not listening and adding stuff every year that is deemed by the community as important? They know the dreads are limited this year.. but they got them in along with 90% of everything else we asked for.

just seems like there is a crowd out there that focuses their attention on the smaller aspects of the game instead of seeing the global improvements and understanding where "multiple length dreads" should fall in the priorities of feature implementation this year.
Then the OP is not wrong. It would be announced as a new feature. I don't think he meant to cause any "kill EA" hysteria. He's just stating his desire. As far as priorities, we all have our own. He pays $60 like you and I so why shouldn't he be allowed to have his own preferences. This is what forums are for.
Old 05-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #13
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Adjustment Burea
Then the OP is not wrong. It would be announced as a new feature. I don't think he meant to cause any "kill EA" hysteria. He's just stating his desire. As far as priorities, we all have our own. He pays $60 like you and I so why shouldn't he be allowed to have his own preferences. This is what forums are for.
yes, and I'm stating that in light of all the improvements made for '12 it's my preference to enjoy those instead of getting bogged down on whether dreads are long or short... but to each there own.. carry on.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

and my initial issue with the OP was his intimating that they are holding back features this year to sell the game next year.. and that multiple length dreads falls into that category.

Why not hold back on some of the bigger additions then? or hold back on dreads all together? The argument doesn't make sense.. but again, I'm just one man with one opinion.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
and my initial issue with the OP was his intimating that they are holding back features this year to sell the game next year.. and that multiple length dreads falls into that category.

Why not hold back on some of the bigger additions then? or hold back on dreads all together? The argument doesn't make sense.. but again, I'm just one man with one opinion.
Again I think this is your comprehension. I didn't read into that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #16
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
I know alot of people dont care but alot of other people do care about details like this so EA put this in the game before its too late. You put in these crazy long dreads so that shows you can put in dreads and long hair so could you put them both in this year and not play us and sell em as a new feature next year. Thanks in advance
not sure how else you could interpret that sentence...

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »