Home

Player editing in dynasty?

This is a discussion on Player editing in dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #25
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Player editing in dynasty?

Looks like we have to wait until the tuning update to see where things sit at.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #26
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1

You would think that with the theme being customization that they would have added this, and especially because its on Madden 12. why EA, why? why why why? oh well like someone else said theres always NCAA 13 lol

overall its been a disappointing day.
god bless and war eagle
Old 05-23-2011, 10:32 PM   #27
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Damn you the Show....lol

Seriously, this is one the things at the top of my list. I have loved the editing ability in the Show. I play as the pittsburgh pirates and if anyone has payed attention to baseball or the pirates in general there is a young pitcher named Charlie Morton. His out of the box ratings aren't very good. Thing is I can edit his ratings whether I'm the pirates or not in franchise mode.

The one thing I think full editing allows is to correctly up ratings and lower ratings based on actualy players in college football. After the rosters are done there are usually freshman gems and senior busts that I would love to be able to edit whether I'm that players team or not in a dynasty.

Give us the option!!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5

Maybe they are so proud of their newly tuned recruiting logic that they don't want us to edit. Honestly though at this point not having full edit control within at least an offline dynasty feels primitive.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:22 PM   #29
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I remember being able to edit ratings like this in High Heat Baseball back in like 99/early 2000's. It made the game more immersive for me.

I don't think asking for this is an offensive thing to dev's, I really just like it for the customization and control that it gives me. It's one of the little things that can really just make a game so much better for me.

When the Madden team realized this was something the community really wanted I thought there would be a good chance that NCAA would get it too. I guess I'm just wondering what the NCAA team saw as an argument for not putting this in that the Madden team was able overcome
Old 05-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #30
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Roster editing? That shouldn't be in brah, its real cheesey. You guys have fun making all your lineman 99 speed, cheesers.

Seriously though, I really don't understand why they have yet to put this feature in. Who cares if I rate everyone on my team 99's in an offline franchise? Madden finally added this, so I assume we'll get it next year along with coach ratings, right EA?
The hits keep coming.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:54 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 7

Everyone in this thread is saying the same thing, which isn't surprising because the majority of posters here are sim users. I think eventually, and this may not happen until we see a new generation of consoles, the rosters won't even ship with the game. Everything will be done online with a team builder like app. Complete customization of as many schools as we want. From player traits, to attributes, to physical features, to equipment. Everything human about the school will be done from an online app that EA can tweak throughout the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 3

I can't believe this is not in. With sooooo much emphasis on customizing everything else, why the ef not rosters?!

Have to put a lot of faith in the generated recruits now...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »