Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #89
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd84
ok, we get it, some guys play both ways and some don't in HS. The pertinent question is what someone asked earlier that hasn't been addressed yet... whether or not the opposing AI play-calling has been fixed and they don't blitz every running play in RTG. That was also a problem during regular play now games. It hasn't been addressed by the devs at all, but it really takes away from the realism of the game when the CPU brings 7 guys on a blitz on 50% of first downs. Even Bud Foster isn't that kamikaze. I'm assuming, since it hasn't been addressed that it hasn't been fixed, which is a shame.
No "official" RTG info has been "officially" released by EA, only a leak by IGN on purpident(accident/purpose). So no in-depth info is really clear except for the new avenue RTG is taking with full HS season and build college interest and playing both sides. So its save to say nothing has been fixed once EA comes out with their blog or however they want to feature RTG.

Honestly on Heisman I havent had any problems with the D blitzing on runs or it affecting the whole game. I always ended up 5 star RB and winning states. Every now and then i had negative yards but what back doesnt.
YouTube: TBD
Old 06-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 12
ok... have you had problems without road to glory in "play now" mode? Doesn't the CPU constantly blitz? maybe not on heisman, I don't play on heisman a ton. I usually play on all-american and the CPU is so predictable. They blitz 7 on first down, so I just call a slant or drag route every first down and then they back off on 2nd down so I just run the ball for 9 or 10 yards. Am I the only one who has this issue? The CPU blitzing needs to be turned WAY down. IRL, the most blitz happy teams really only blitz about 38% of the time. And that's the very highest. I'll bet the average is about 25% because it isn't advantageous to blitz that much.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone notice that it shows whos the best in the country
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #92
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

Yeah, I think it's awesome.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
It depends on the size of your school. Where I played we were 4A which was the highest level in SC. Everyone works both ways, although everyone didn't play both ways. Our depth was the ability to play both ways (ex: I played SS but would have backed up any WRs who got hurt and vice versa there was a WR who backed me up at SS) there were a few who straight up played both ways.

EDIT: I will also say that a majority of the schools below 4A have most of their players playing both ways. So in other words it is more common than not to have kids playing both ways in SC.
Depends on where you're at. On the West Coast, namely California, and probably the South, those guys focus on one position. QBs out there are BRED to become future college and NFL starting-caliber QBs. Conversely, in the Florida area and midwest areas (and especially in urban areas), You usually see QBs who also play WR, WRs who play DB, TEs and RBs who play LB, etc.

Just depends on the area. Usually, the urban areas have more guys with raw athleticism and less intangibles, so the coaches put the best 11 guys on the field at all times; whereas on the West Coast and South, you have guys who are trained from childhood on, to be starting-caliber players in college and the NFL, most notably at the QB position.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 0
A episode 2 is on facebook now idk how to upload it though
Old 06-08-2011, 01:57 PM   #95
Rookie

smlmeyer's Arena

OVR: 9
Pants = pooped in. So excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »