Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Yeah, I played my junior year for a team with 12 players. You heard me, 12. We all played both ways. We won a grand total of one game that year. I played HB, SE, TE and DE with HB/DE being my best positions.
Ha in my high school we had over 100 players on the team. Some of the star players played both ways, but most focused on one position.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

I already created my HS teams unis for RTG on old TB. Once the new comes out I will recreate the league when I went to HS. I am trying to decide whether to use current jersey style or old jersey style when I was there(dont like either one).
Cant wait to see more vids and info.
I am not sure whether they will release vids each day this week or scattered. I think they might be doing one each day because they have 5 total vids
Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #75
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7
This will be fun when this game its the physics right. Watching my schools 180 pound linemen get manhandled by everyone in our conference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #76
Rookie

mcmike9's Arena

OVR: 2
I really doubt they will MAKE you play both ways. It's still cook to have the option tho. But to be forced to would be ridiculous. No one on my high school team went both ways.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:50 PM   #77
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: RTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
It depends on the size of your school. Where I played we were 4A which was the highest level in SC. Everyone works both ways, although everyone didn't play both ways. Our depth was the ability to play both ways (ex: I played SS but would have backed up any WRs who got hurt and vice versa there was a WR who backed me up at SS) there were a few who straight up played both ways.

EDIT: I will also say that a majority of the schools below 4A have most of their players playing both ways. So in other words it is more common than not to have kids playing both ways in SC.
i played high school ball in small town montana. my school was "class c". 8-man football on an 80-yard field. we ALL played both sides of the ball. i was RB and CB/S, my buddy was TE and DE. we didn't have a choice due to lack of students.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:13 PM   #78
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

A lot of the really good players will play both ways. Most teams will try to get their best players on the field and in this game you are the best player on your team so it makes sense.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #79
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
A lot of the really good players will play both ways. Most teams will try to get their best players on the field and in this game you are the best player on your team so it makes sense.
I don't have a problem wit it I just don't want to do so. The impression I'm getting is you will have to.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:54 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 4

it seems like most schools players play both ways do except maybe Big football schools but then i don't see why you wouldn't want your star athlete to only play one position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »