Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Road to Glory: Brock Luker - Episode 1 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12: Brock Lukers RTG Ep. 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
I highly disagree with that. I love that the commentary is off. Im mean of course give us the option. But it feels more realistic that the commentary is off.
I understand what you are saying. I could deal without commentary. I like that we have pre-game intros.
I like what Madden is doing with SS where you can hear your coordinator speaking to you. So I would like that over commentary. I also would like to see cutscenes, more player chatter and field noise, and louder crowds.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I have to disagree, because either way it's unrealistic. Unless you can talk to the other players and then to the coaches when you're not on the field, it's going to also be unrealistic, not to mention bland. No Audio at all, other than crowd noise is just terrible, It's not more realistic in anyway, that is unless everyone at the game has their mouth sewn shut.
agree
SS mode in Madden this year has you hearing the coordinator. Without field noise/play chatter and talking to coaches, it is very bland.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #51
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: RTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Me too.
Especially for schools that are not good or have students wanting to play. Players are forced to play both sides. Almost every team in our conference, had most of there players playing both sides because of depths.
Yeah, I played my junior year for a team with 12 players. You heard me, 12. We all played both ways. We won a grand total of one game that year. I played HB, SE, TE and DE with HB/DE being my best positions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Yeah, I played my junior year for a team with 12 players. You heard me, 12. We all played both ways. We won a grand total of one game that year. I played HB, SE, TE and DE with HB/DE being my best positions.
Our school has been historically bad so alot of people didnt want to play and players were forced to play both sides. Plus alot of people didnt like the training camp
Old 06-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #53
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCar10ck
yo Watson where'd you get that P-Pete cover. I don't wanna look through all the like 300 pages to find it in that thread.
Dayman made it, but here's a link to a collection of PP7 covers

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/201...-cover-request

@AdamdotH
Old 06-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Our school has been historically bad so alot of people didnt want to play and players were forced to play both sides. Plus alot of people didnt like the training camp
Yah my school was 8 man football when I played. We still had to play both ways at a lot of positions. Now they play 6 man football. Not sure how much two-way they have to do with that, but those rules are crazy.
Old 06-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #55
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Where I'm from, 75% of the team played both sides of the ball. I don't know where you're from, but thats how it is here.
Where I'm from is in my avatar. Lol.

Maybe New Orleans is an exception, but it's rare to have a two way players. Either way I don't want to be forced to do so if I don't want to.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 06-06-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5

That looks like a teambuilder team... So I guess we can put our players on teambuilder teams? I know we can import 'em to play against 'em.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »