Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - New Custom Conferences

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - New Custom Conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #33
bnb
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video - New Custom Conferences

i'm pretty excited to take away all of the automatic qualifiers and have everything just based on the standings. about as close to playoffs as we're going to get, it would seem.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
I always return So Car back to ACC in the same division with Clemson
What is wrong with the ACC? I love the ACC. Of course it does not Compare to the SEC, but I was really hoping that the talk of FSU going to the SEC faded away. I believe in my team but, I'm really not so sure how we fair up. But most likely we would be playing in the East division, which is A LOT weaker then the West.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #35
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

I can't decide if I should tie the Mountain West's new automatic BCS bowl bid to the Fiesta Bowl or just leave them as "any" so they can play in any BCS bowl. There's something neat about being tied to a bowl for tradition etc but it'd also be nice to get a crack at the SEC and ACC teams now and then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
SEC West already has enough mediocre teams that are cannon fodder for Alabama, LSU and now possibly Auburn although I am not yet a believer in Auburn becoming a perennial power house. Texas and Oklahoma could actually challenge the West hierarchy. Okla St and A&M will simply be two more stepping stones for Bama and LSU and maybe not even be in the upper half of the West.
Cannon Fodder? Uh Miss State and Arkansas are not cannon fodder. Try watching the SEC bud.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #37
Rookie

TheRegan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
No, I think the NCAA wouldn't let EA have the option of changing the actual conference names, just division names.
Or maybe EA's going to put it in next year as a new feature. They'll probably do the same thing for letting you edit all the bowl tie ins.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Sponge
I can't decide if I should tie the Mountain West's new automatic BCS bowl bid to the Fiesta Bowl or just leave them as "any" so they can play in any BCS bowl. There's something neat about being tied to a bowl for tradition etc but it'd also be nice to get a crack at the SEC and ACC teams now and then.
I'm having similar problems. I am making the Big East into a pretty powerful conference (by 2012 it will be a 12 team conference) and want them to play in the Fiesta Bowl.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRegan
Or maybe EA's going to put it in next year as a new feature. They'll probably do the same thing for letting you edit all the bowl tie ins.
I am really hoping that is the case.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #40
Rookie

Yeah you know they will just to add some excitment to next years game...it's still BS though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »