Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 04:12 AM   #121
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NCAA 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
Does Heisman difficulty still make the game "challenging" by causing ridiculous fumbles and giving the CPU superhuman playmaking ability?
I cannot answer that as I've not played Heisman but I can say that AA is much more difficult so I'd recommend AA with sliders. I have never liked Heisman due to the exact reasons you cite above.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 04:18 AM   #122
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by uclabruins4ever
Does Heisman difficulty still make the game "challenging" by causing ridiculous fumbles and giving the CPU superhuman playmaking ability?
Not in my experience (1 full game and about 1/2 to 3/4 of 3 other games), the game plays MUCH better than any of the others of this gen.
"In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel."
Old 07-10-2011, 04:25 AM   #123
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Odogg, is it possible to switch back and forth coach mode in game? I ask because I'd like to control offense and coach defense....

Thanks.
Unfortunately not, you can only select your control type at the start of the game, unless I missed it somewhere..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 07-10-2011, 04:28 AM   #124
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
How well do misdirection plays work?

What about triple option?

In the past I felt these plays developed so slowly that they were ineffective 99% of the time.

Thanks.
Played as ARMY tonight against UTEP and the triple option works just fine! They have speeded up the animations slightly so you are much more effective. You don't find yourself getting clobbered right at the start of each play like in past NCAA's. Very glad to see that.

The only thing to remember though is you cannot pitch at the very, very last minute like in previous NCAA's so you will get tackled a lot more if you don't pitch soon enough. I'm glad though because the one major complaint I had, and saw many others had was that BS last second pitch when the QB was obviously already wrapped up. That is *GONE* now but until you remember that you will get your QB wrapped up for not much of a gain until you adjust your game to that fact.

I only played one game with ARMY so I'm going to play more tomorrow with another triple option team to continue to playtest, probably against a better team (UTEP isn't exactly top notch of course) and will report back results.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #125
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
Couple of Teambuilder questions for anyone who would be willing to check it out:

-When you import a team from Teambuilder, did they fix it so that the turf fields are actually turf? Last year, all fields were grass in the game(fields degraded and grass stains on unis), regardless of whether you chose turf, grass, multi color, or blue.

-Did they fix the helmets so that if you chose to have a number on the side, it actually shows up on the side instead of very small on the back of the helmet?

-When using a teambuilder team, will it let you select team color cleats as an option in game? Also, in dynasty, will it let you give players team color equipment in the editor?

Thanks!
PLease answer this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #126
Pro

OVR: 5

Q: When a coordinator gets hired as a head coach, does their rating from being a coordinator carry over to being a head coach or does their rating drop?

i.e. Bob is an A offensive coordinator, will he be an A head coach or will he start out at say a B- head coach?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #127
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Can someone play a game against Georgia Tech on default Heisman. I'm playing them now and they're running the wing t option like a thing of beauty. I want to know if it's been improved or if my defense is suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 07-10-2011, 10:36 AM   #128
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: NCAA 12 Retail Questions & Answers (NO DISCUSSION)

How good is the CPU at running the TRIPLE OPTION? I understand the human player can be effective but I am hoping there is a way to make the CPU a threat with the triple option as well. It would be great to hear from guys that play on AA as well as guys who play on HEISMAN.

thanks !!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »