Home

Good teams to build up?

This is a discussion on Good teams to build up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Good teams to build up?

Does Baylor count? I completely forgot about them. I love their white uniforms and Griffin is a monster
Old 07-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Im doing a dynasty with UCF and I am having a great time. They have a fun QB who can run and a solid HB.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #19
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Southern Miss
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Temple would be a good pick. Their RB is pretty legit. Remember last year they were trying to promote him as a Heisman candidate and he flopped/got injured and just had a bad year? Bernard Pierce, now I remember his name. It's a pretty good area for local recruiting too.

Not really a mid major but BYU is very down right now and you could do some amazing things with their independent schedule.

East Carolina, The Fighting June Jones' (SMU), Any of the 1 million Ohio or Michigan MAC schools because of the Ohio recruiting hotbed.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #21
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

why not Kentucky?
sure they're not a mid-major but for them to compete in the SEC, that has to be a challenge
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdmetal
I simmed up to 2017 with a few conference moves along the way just to see who would end up being good and Troy turned into an awesome team. I'm probably going to try using them in a future dynasty.
Troy seemed to become a top team in every dynasty I played in last year's game too. Maybe EA knows something we don't, lol
Old 07-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #23
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoqball
Troy seemed to become a top team in every dynasty I played in last year's game too. Maybe EA knows something we don't, lol
LOL, they might. I think I had 2003 NCAA and TCU always ended up a powerhouse. Look at them now.

I am going with BYU.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:34 PM   #24
Rookie

smcamp3's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn
why not Kentucky?
sure they're not a mid-major but for them to compete in the SEC, that has to be a challenge
Oh that's a given, I will start one with them once the real season starts. It is definitely a challenge because Kentucky is not a football state (in the game and in real life) so recruiting comes down to battling SEC powerhouses in the states of Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, and Ohio

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »