Home

WTF is wrong with Special Teams?

This is a discussion on WTF is wrong with Special Teams? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #33
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: WTF is wrong with Special Teams?

Using Matt10s or SECElites Heisman sliders makes it almost too easy to return punts and kickoffs but SECElites AA sliders makes it a bit more challenging yet realistic.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #34
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodmn
I turned Kick Power and Kick Accuracy down to 45 for both Human and CPU, and I've been getting really realistic results. With UCLA, who has a good, but not amazing, kicker, my range is about 48, with kicks from 49-50 hitting the crossbar, meaning I might be able to make them with the right angle, or with wind at my back. Sounds about right. Just played Oregon State, they have a strong, but innacurate (only 70 kick acc) kicker, who missed a 40 yarder, from the left hash, wide right. Seems about right.

Your mileage may vary, but I've found special teams to be pretty good this year. When I miss kicks, its because they're out of my range, or bad user accuracy.
As one person mentioned earlier, watching you kicker kick strangely increases his chance of making FGs but I hate having to babysit my 99 rated kicker (player progression is weird) to get him to make kicks.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Using Matt10s or SECElites Heisman sliders makes it almost too easy to return punts and kickoffs but SECElites AA sliders makes it a bit more challenging yet realistic.
I'm gonna have to try out those sliders then.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »