Home

I want 2011 passing back

This is a discussion on I want 2011 passing back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 10:02 AM   #25
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I want 2011 passing back

ncaa11 was way too easy to pass. Putting up 400+yds through the air was easy. This year is much better. Defense actually works and when you do put up even 300 yds, it feels much better as you really have to work for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #26
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
So I have 2 options my 90 acc qb can play like 70 or someone elses 70 acc qb can play like a 90?!?! Wow I think some things need to be overhauled with he passing system.
I'm using a modified version of Matt's Zero based sliders with QBA at 5/10. QB accuracy really matters, a lot. I have 2 qbs, one has 80 accuracy but is very mobile and has a high OVR. What used to be my back up had 88 accuracy. My oline is pretty awful so my QBs get injured a lot, but its extremely obvious which QB has better accuracy.

Using the same plays and playing the same way in the same season against the same teams, my 80 accuracy QB has a 49% completion rate, but my more pure pocket passer with 88 accuracy has a 58% completion rate. Previous years on my dynasty I had a qb with 94 accuracy and was hitting 66% of my passes.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #27
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I don't think the OP is complaining about the pass defense. He's complaining about the lead/precision passing in 12, and I can understand why. If I have a wr running a 5-7 yard slant, and want to lead him so he can run after the catch, there is no reason for the ball to sail 5 yards in front of him. Its a slant. A short route. Theres basically no reason a DI qb should not be able to hit the wr in stride. And don't even get me started on when the wr is not even looking for the ball, and it hits him in the head. No one is requesting zone coverage to be as poor as it was in ncaa 11.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Why is this ALWAYS the first assumption?!?! LOL, some people that play pro do have problems. My assumption is with 90 accuracy and making good reads 60% passing should be obtainable in college. Is that not fair? U should REALLY keep ur assumptions to urself. I want QB play to be better not defense to get worse, see the difference?

Passing on ncaa12 is easy, there are alot of people having great success in the passing game. I consistently achieve 60% passing without dumbing down the cpu with sliders. Passing in ncaa11 was ********, anyone could throw for 500 yards a game on a regular basis. I like the fact that now the guys who are good at making reads are enjoying success and the ones who suck are complaining lol.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:39 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Unfortunately, this is the type of post that EA listens to. Expect Robo QB to be patched or Looney tuned in here shortly.

In NCAA 2011, they had accuracy perfect at launch, and then they patched in the sharpshooter QB. Be careful what you wish for with EA. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:45 AM   #30
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Passing on ncaa12 is easy, there are alot of people having great success in the passing game. I consistently achieve 60% passing without dumbing down the cpu with sliders. Passing in ncaa11 was ********, anyone could throw for 500 yards a game on a regular basis. I like the fact that now the guys who are good at making reads are enjoying success and the ones who suck are complaining lol.
I couldn't throw for 500 yards on 11. The most I threw for Heisman with no sliders 5 minute quarters may have been just over 300. Idk I guess I sucked at passing last year for not putting up half a rack but I couldn't do it.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:47 AM   #31
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Unfortunately, this is the type of post that EA listens to. Expect Robo QB to be patched or Looney tuned in here shortly.

In NCAA 2011, they had accuracy perfect at launch, and then they patched in the sharpshooter QB. Be careful what you wish for with EA. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
I think robo qb is honestly better than not getting a pass off cuz a defender is within 5 yards of u and u hold on to the ball for no good reason when u try to throw.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #32
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
I can read any defense pre snap and read it again in 1.5. Once again ur missing the point. I FIND THE OPEN RECEIVER. I SAIL IT AFTER I FIND THEM. THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »