Home

I want 2011 passing back

This is a discussion on I want 2011 passing back within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #49
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Ok lets bring back 2011 passing.
If I said let's bring back the QB lead pass ability and to make passes while taking a tackle is that better.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #50
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I want 2011 passing back

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
Ok lets bring back 2011 passing.
Please refer to the post above yours.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:04 PM   #51
Rookie

dawgpound 26's Arena

OVR: 1

blkrptnt819: I know you said that you run a pro style offense, but do you run at all with your QB?

I play with Illinois for my OD and have Nathan Scheelhasse at QB. I have noticed if i run an option or scramble once or twice on a drive he overthrows or underthrows every receiver I lead until his stamina comes back up. Seems to me that the stamina of my QB affects his accuracy a lot more than what the sliders are set at (mine is at 35).

Didn't know if your situation is isolated like this or not, but figured it might help.

NCAA 14 OD: UTAH STATE AGGIES
NCAA 13 OD: ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS, SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS
NCAA 12 OD: ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI, FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES, FLORIDA GATORS
XBL GT: Chalupa Battman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 04:43 AM   #52
Pro

sycodmn's Arena

OVR: 5

I have no problem hitting outs at any level, they're a staple of my third down offense, while leading the receiver, with QBs ranging from Proctor of Navy to Prince and Brehaut of UCLA. Just because you can't do it properly this year does not mean it is broke.

As for wanting to get throws of while being tackled, while I agree there have been moments I thought I should have gotten the ball off, its been fair for the most part, and it kinda sounds like you want some cheese right here. Unless a majority of those passes are the ducks they should be, leave it alone.

Passing is fine this year, you need to check your sliders and work on your game.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #53
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

While it may seem that lead passing is broken, it isn't. It's the fact that receivers have little to no ball awareness and no sense of urgency when going after the ball
Old 09-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #54
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodmn
I have no problem hitting outs at any level, they're a staple of my third down offense, while leading the receiver, with QBs ranging from Proctor of Navy to Prince and Brehaut of UCLA. Just because you can't do it properly this year does not mean it is broke.

As for wanting to get throws of while being tackled, while I agree there have been moments I thought I should have gotten the ball off, its been fair for the most part, and it kinda sounds like you want some cheese right here. Unless a majority of those passes are the ducks they should be, leave it alone.

Passing is fine this year, you need to check your sliders and work on your game.
Cheese?!?! Because I want what many good QBs do in real life to happen in the game? O_o Oh ok. I guess Mr. Manning is cheesing when he does that. I want if a person tries to jump a route for me to have the ability to lead them a little further to make them pay, that's cheese.

Old 09-01-2011, 06:07 AM   #55
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgpound 26
blkrptnt819: I know you said that you run a pro style offense, but do you run at all with your QB?

I play with Illinois for my OD and have Nathan Scheelhasse at QB. I have noticed if i run an option or scramble once or twice on a drive he overthrows or underthrows every receiver I lead until his stamina comes back up. Seems to me that the stamina of my QB affects his accuracy a lot more than what the sliders are set at (mine is at 35).

Didn't know if your situation is isolated like this or not, but figured it might help.
I run what amount to a triple option run, pro pass offense. So u may have a point.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Cheese?!?! Because I want what many good QBs do in real life to happen in the game? O_o Oh ok. I guess Mr. Manning is cheesing when he does that. I want if a person tries to jump a route for me to have the ability to lead them a little further to make them pay, that's cheese.
Mr. Mannings only comes along every so often, and they are not running triple options on 1st and or 2nd down then trying to throw accurately while fatigued. Bro everything you continue to complain about others are having no problem doing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »