Home

NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 12 Update From EA SPORTS

Please fix the Heisman FG logic. Make it the same as All-American so kickers aren't trying 60+ yard FG's all the time with kickers that can't make them.

All-American has great logic, kicks FG's and punts when it should. Heisman needs the exact same logic. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
The WR is open on the outside online if they are playing bump..which is alot it seems.
If they fix the tendency issue, this will indirectly help fix the vertical routes. By fixing the tendency issue, the CB will bump if he has a hard hitting tendency and it will actually work by slowing down the WR. As of now, the CB, who had his tendency changed to hard hitter, even though he is not, will try to bump but will fail because he has piss poor press rating.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #35
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
We're aware of all of the issues that you guys are mentioning. Thanks for the feedback. The main focus for this update was letting you guys know that the "No Huddle" issue is already fixed and being sent through our internal certification process now. Once we make it to first party, I'll let you know.

Also, once I have more information to share on the other issues, I'll let you guys know as well.
Dewiel, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to come on here and give us the update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #36
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

You people are pathetic for posting all these complaints in this thread. This was here for one purpose only... to announce which items are being fixed. Yet it automatically becomes a feeding frenzy with the crybabies. AND FURTHERMORE, the developer just said "We're aware of all of the issues that you guys are mentioning," and you guys are STILL spouting stuff off. EA knows what the issues are!! They are trying desperately to fix them, but there has to be an order of importance to work with. Geting everything perfect is just unrealistic. This is an embarrassing place sometimes.

Last edited by crabcola; 09-21-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Added/Typo
Old 09-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 19

Dewiel,

Since this is on the subject of Improving/Fixing the Game and your popping in and responding to some postings, I want to ask you this...

How can we get what GotMadSkillzson has done with the games inner workings that has made the game play out on an entirely different level?

Manipulating player ratings to levels outside the in-game generated threshold has produced gameplay improvements that many are still asking to be Patched.

His and others findings has changed the game and I was wondering/hoping if there was a way you could have the Dev team look into what he has done here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=494915 to see if a "Tuner" could be done to have in-game generated players come in at his findings?

The fix for what many are complaining/asking to be fix with Option Teams are "Fixed" with his notations

Offensive QB Pocket is imroved greatly (as we know what causes the OT to ark his blocking)

So much more, but I ask you to just take a look and see if it's worth passing on the Dev team.

Thanks D!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 12:13 PM   #38
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
What about the CPU option defense issue? Has this been addressed?
Old 09-21-2011, 12:16 PM   #39
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Thank you Dewiel for the update and I look forward to more updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
You people are pathetic for posting all these complaints in this thread. This was here for one purpose only... to announce which items are being fixed. Yet it automatically becomes a feeding frenzy with the crybabies. AND FURTHERMORE, the developer just said "We're aware of all of the issues that you guys are mentioning," and you guys are STILL spouting stuff off. EA knows what the issues are!! They are trying desperately to fix them, but there has to be an order of importance to work with. Geting everything perfect is just unrealistic. This is an embarrassing place sometimes.
I agree here, for the most part. This thread was strictly an update (and much appreciated @ that). Now it's become bugs and glitches part 2. Stay away from "please fix this, did you know about this, etc."

LOL, given some of my recent posts I can't believe I am posting what is above.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:20 PM   #40
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
I agree with this post and was about to post the same thing.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »