Home

Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2011, 08:47 PM   #25
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngw411
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/k4F70Vz7/_online.html?rnd=41#dir=122818927 STADIUM SOUND
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngw411
http://www.4shared.com/audio/9e-eZkEE/Party_Rockstar_Kickoff.html

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
I started a dynasty as OC at Idaho. Heisman mode went 8-4 in year one and won the Holiday Bowl over Air Force. Started picking up OC offers at schools like Arkansas but decided to stay another year at Idaho to build my coach loyalty. In year two, opened with an OT win over #13 ranked Boise to win the Battle for Idaho rivalry. Turned around and lost to unranked Bowling Green after my defense gave up 36 points and Blackmon threw 3 picks. Then played #8LSU in the swamp and clanked a field goal off the upright that would have forced OT as time expired. Yes, building a dynasty with Idaho is a challenge. Recruiting is HUGE.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #27
Rookie

Tennessee_Vol186's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm currently in year 4 with my Akron Zips Dynasty. I lead them to the Humanitarian Bowl my first year, and the BCS National Championship my Second and Third Year. I'm currently rank #16 at game 5 Vs. Cincinnatti. I moved to the Big East cause they needed teams. Always two ranked teams part of the Big East.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #28
Rookie

War34Eagle's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Five Toughest Programs for Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 12

Ive used schools like UAB, Army, Ark St, WKU, and SDSU for my "rebuild" projects. Luckily, with UAB (my longest one, 7 full years), I came in as HC after a first season as Navy's DC. I came in during the off-season, though, so I was able to recruit the final five weeks. Somehow, (I have no clue how), I got a 5* WR who was 6'4" and a 4* TE who had great hands commit to me (both were new recruits after the season). With the two of them, I could just play pitch and catch with my accurate but weak QB. Made it sooooo much easier, and the WR ended up totaling around 120 TD catches career (93 overall when he graduated). I will never forget Jared Wesley!
Old 03-31-2012, 04:12 PM   #29
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20
Being from the Pacific Northwest I have ran a dynasty with both Idaho and Wazzu (Coach mode for the latter) and I will agree 100% with the author that it is tough but rewarding experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »