Home

Need players to continue a Casual OD (PS3)

This is a discussion on Need players to continue a Casual OD (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Cupcake on your schedule

igolfbad's Arena

OVR: 8
Icon6 Need players to continue a Casual OD (PS3)

We are about to enter the preseason for Season 2 of an active online dynasty on PS3. Ours is a casual gamers league, looking for guys who don't care about all that's wrong with NCAA 12, want to have some fun with very average players, and try to build a team into a national champion. We started out as a 12 team custom conference, complete with divisions, and are scaling back to a 10 team conference with 8 user teams, and 2 high caliber CPU teams.

The skinny: Advance 2 times a week on set days. Play and recruit on All-American, using Chidefender's roster set (complete with realistic coaching tendencies for CPU teams), and Jistic's slider set (a modification of SECElite's set).

No prestige limit on teams, so use whoever you like. The following teams are already spoken for:

Nebraska
Wisconsin
Oregon
LSU
Washington
Baylor
Auburn
Georgia

Bear in mind, the following eight teams were used during Season 1, and have been through user recruiting, so buyer beware:

Alabama
Oklahoma State (Season 1 national champion)
Florida State
South Carolina
Penn State
Oklahoma

In addition, know that each player will be allowed to choose their non-conference opponents, allowing for classic rivalry games, grudge matches, etc.

We are very serious about this being a casual league. We don't tolerate cheese, and are strictly for fun. As mentioned, we advance twice a week, and allow for requests to suspend advancement for good reason. We have a specific set of rules regarding sportsmanship and maintaining a fun atmosphere.

First 3 respondents (with your chosen team - any prestige, and does not have to be one that was already used) will get first consideration. I will correspond with you in private messages after I acknowledge your request to join with league details.

Casual gamers only need apply! Thanks, guys!

Last edited by igolfbad; 01-14-2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Updated teams that have been taken
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2012, 01:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Need players to continue a Casual OD (PS3)

I'm a current member of this dynasty(Wisconsin) and its been one the best I've been in. Pm me if your interested in the details.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

I am just now getting back into NCAA Football after not playing it since I was disappointed with the 1st version of it on PS3. I have never done an online dynasty, but have been in a All Pro Football 2K8 league for 50 plus seasons. I am a very sim player and wouldn't even know how to glitch in this games anyway. So, I am interested in trying this out. Let me know what I need to do.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #4
Pro

nredfoot's Arena

OVR: 5

I've never done an online dynasty and have been interested in getting into one. I would love to join as Auburn. My psn is WeagleWeagle. I rarely play online because of the widespread cheesing that goes on so I would love to play on a real sim dynasty. Also the advance twice a week is a good number for me. Let me know if anything else I need to do
Old 01-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I sent you both a pm. I look forward to playing you both
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
Cupcake on your schedule

igolfbad's Arena

Thanks for the assist, Tstej! I also received a PM from an interested player, so we'll consider any more as stand-bys in case any of these 3 don't pan out.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #7
Cupcake on your schedule

igolfbad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nredfoot
I've never done an online dynasty and have been interested in getting into one. I would love to join as Auburn. My psn is WeagleWeagle. I rarely play online because of the widespread cheesing that goes on so I would love to play on a real sim dynasty. Also the advance twice a week is a good number for me. Let me know if anything else I need to do
Looks like TStej is setting you up, Weagle - bear in mind that Auburn was a player used team, so you will be at the mercy of what he did by way of recruiting.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:36 AM   #8
Pro

nredfoot's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by igolfbad
Looks like TStej is setting you up, Weagle - bear in mind that Auburn was a player used team, so you will be at the mercy of what he did by way of recruiting.
Ya but I'm hoping that he just went after good talent and not a specific system but I'll find out soon haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »