Home

OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

Let's not brag too much on the physics engine of NHL12... In that game a midget could take out Chara, so it was more myth than reality... Once again, the EA hype machine creating a stir for something that really wasn't close to how they made it sound in their advertisements.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #74
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

I have a question with the dropbacks. I've looked up this question and didnt find it.

As far as bubble screens and quick screens, will there be the open step for the QB?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #75
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I have a question with the dropbacks. I've looked up this question and didnt find it.

As far as bubble screens and quick screens, will there be the open step for the QB?
I believe so. I'm pretty sure I heard that QBs will open on bubble screens. Wish I had a link to confirm it for you though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #76
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
I believe so. I'm pretty sure I heard that QBs will open on bubble screens. Wish I had a link to confirm it for you though.
Thats good to hear. Thanks
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA FOOTBALL 2013-MY IDEAS OF small buT BIG CHANGES!!!

FULL TEAM / PLAYER EDITING IN **TEAMBUILDER**
THINGS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EDIT OR CHANGE

-HOME STATE

-HIGH SCHOOL

-YEAR/CLASS.....SUCH AS REDSHIRT FRESHMAN AND REDSHIRT SENIOR

-FULL APPEARANCE FEATURES(JUST LIKE THE NONE TEAMBUILDER TEAMS IN THE GAME)/BODY BUILD/ BODY MAKEUP

-FULL EQUIPMENT CAPABILITIES(JUST LIKE THE NONE TEAMBUILDER PLAYERS IN THE GAME)/PLAYER ATTIRE

PLEASE ALLOW FULL TEAM COLOR CAPABILITIES SUCH AS CLEATS, SOCKS, AND BANDS ETC...FOR TEAMBUILDER TEAMS(WHY GIVE US THE TEAMBUILDER FEATURE THEN TAKE AWAY CERTAIN FEATURES SUCH AS THE TEAMCOLOR AND THE OTHERS IVE MENTIONED)

JUST GIVE ALL THE FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES THAT COMES WITH THE NONE TEAMBUILDER TEAMS AND ADD THEM INTO THE TEAMBUILDER.

ALSO LAST BUT NOT LEAST.......NO MORE ONLY 12 SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR DYNASTY.....LET US ADD AS MANY TEAMS WE WANT TO ADD INTO A DYNASTY.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:16 AM   #78
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaiw
NCAA FOOTBALL 2013-MY IDEAS OF small buT BIG CHANGES!!!

FULL TEAM / PLAYER EDITING IN **TEAMBUILDER**
THINGS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EDIT OR CHANGE

-HOME STATE

-HIGH SCHOOL

-YEAR/CLASS.....SUCH AS REDSHIRT FRESHMAN AND REDSHIRT SENIOR

-FULL APPEARANCE FEATURES(JUST LIKE THE NONE TEAMBUILDER TEAMS IN THE GAME)/BODY BUILD/ BODY MAKEUP

-FULL EQUIPMENT CAPABILITIES(JUST LIKE THE NONE TEAMBUILDER PLAYERS IN THE GAME)/PLAYER ATTIRE

PLEASE ALLOW FULL TEAM COLOR CAPABILITIES SUCH AS CLEATS, SOCKS, AND BANDS ETC...FOR TEAMBUILDER TEAMS(WHY GIVE US THE TEAMBUILDER FEATURE THEN TAKE AWAY CERTAIN FEATURES SUCH AS THE TEAMCOLOR AND THE OTHERS IVE MENTIONED)

JUST GIVE ALL THE FEATURES AND CAPABILITIES THAT COMES WITH THE NONE TEAMBUILDER TEAMS AND ADD THEM INTO THE TEAMBUILDER.

ALSO LAST BUT NOT LEAST.......NO MORE ONLY 12 SLOTS AVAILABLE FOR DYNASTY.....LET US ADD AS MANY TEAMS WE WANT TO ADD INTO A DYNASTY.
HEY BRO, you left your caps on.

Also, this thread is for "NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements".

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 04-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #79
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
each year EA advertises "new features" and "improvements" and each year it seems few, if any, of these features and improvements actually work. I'm not expecting any different this year.
Anytime I see the phrase "new feature" slapped onto an aspect of NCAA Football, I cringe. It means it will be overblown so that you know beyond any doubt that it's in the game. I think of past "new features" like "jump the snap" and the one year when EA routed big plays on special teams (blocked kicks and returns were way to plentiful).

I fear the passing game may become impossible this year. It will be botched, but will be fixed next year, only to have some other "new feature" overblown to the extent that it kills the game.

Rinse and repeat.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #80
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm mildly excited about 13. They say they fixed Super LBs and Psychic DBs, and I'll believe them until I see that it isn't fixed. Also, I was really getting tired of how the QB play has worked the past few years. Just got old that a majority of the time you could only hit certain routes, and I ended up throwing those routes over and over again. Hopefully in 13, I can throw to more than 3-4 routes on a drive.

I'm just happy they're working on GAMEPLAY and not Road to the Heisman and Mascot Games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »