Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Blogs

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Blogs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
Dewiel just confirmed on twitter that NCAA 13 does not have in-game save.

This is so disappointing because it used to be in EA titles (Madden, I think) & is available in NBA 2K.
As does THE SHOW

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ii2cis
Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
IF you're talking about the live ticker and in game studio updates you are wrong. I don't know of any sports game that has done in game updates the way they are doing them in NCAA 13, it's all done in real time with dynamic commentary to go along with it. Meaning one update you will hear how it affects the top 25, one week how it affects the BCS Rankings, one week how you may be playing that team soon or just played them, all kinds of scenarios. It is much more than a live ticker, it's a tremendous improvement in immersion to give you that feeling you get every Saturday. Also Rece Davis does the pregame before each game and gives you the backstory before giving way to Brad and Kirk.
This really means nothing to me.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3sjweg
Old 05-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Improvements Blog

I expected more visual updates since that's what gets the early birds singing with glee, but with all the hype, what will seperate player quality?

What's the point of Recruiting if there is no difference between San Jose St type players and Alabama type players?

I'm trying to find something that says they did something to differ the types players and actually make Dynasty Mode worth something.

Especially since Coach's had NO on-field impact on the game, making the carousel useless in Dynasty.

What am I missing here?
Seems like mostly Visual injections was backbone of this year's Dynasty, esp if player are still the same (play the same) no matter what school roster they're on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #36
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I am officially stoked!

First off the new presentation elements are going to be great. In-studio breakaways, upset alerts, the in game ticker.....much better dynamic commentary...they listened. I have loved dynasty mode on 11 and 12 and loved NCAA 2006/7 last gen. These presentation enhancements are really good. I already love the dynasty hub and overall feel of the game. This just makes it even better.

The new recruiting elements are also really good. Unlocking ratings? Awesome. Plus your teams performance will effect recruiting which is also another realistic addition.

I can't wait for some more gameplay info.

But overall if your a fan of this series as I am....you can't be anything but excited.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #37
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Havo disagree but whatever you like is fine obviously
IMO neither game has been much of anything and it really boiled downed to whether you preferedd NCAA over NFL or vice versa as to which game you prefered.

I have to disagree with you Sky. NCAA 11 and 12 are much better games overall than Madden 11 and 12. I liked Madden 12 and thought is was a positive step but NCAA 12 still kicks it's ***.

The immersion factor, the dynasty hub and recruiting.....I feel invested in NCAA. I don't get that same experience in Madden.

I really hope the gameplay tuning for NCAA and Madden kick all kinds of *** and I hope the presentation overhaul Madden is getting can get the immersion on par with what NCAA has brought to the table. I think NCAA 13 will be the best in the series. 11 then 12 were IMO great games. Yes flaws are there on the field..no question but overall the NCAA team has brought it. Madden is almost there.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #38
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

I really like the improvements to recruiting to, I thought it was cool how they showed the guy from Fresno who left a bigger school maybe USC(can't remember which one) to go to SJSU because it was closer to home and he was homesick.

National tv exposure, proximity to home and a player being homesick are new elements to recruiting this year. I think there were others just can't remember them all.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I really like the improvements to recruiting to, I thought it was cool how they showed the guy from Fresno who left a bigger school maybe USC(can't remember which one) to go to SJSU because it was closer to home and he was homesick.

National tv exposure, proximity to home and a player being homesick are new elements to recruiting this year. I think there were others just can't remember them all.
I dont expect players to frequently transfer due to homesickness.
I think it will be based on if a player had A+ Proximity to Home interest. I dont expect a person with D PTH interest to transfer because of homesickness
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 7

If EA doesnt jack up the Draft Class again this year then Im sold. Not super excited about either game but im sure they will be above par as usual. The main problem that EA has had for years is that they dont build on what already has been working. Dynasty should be lightyears ahead of where it is now. Anyone that has been playing this since the Psx/ps2 days can agree with me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »