Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #81
Rookie

riggs6taters's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

Has NCAA released any good news in weeks? Everything that comes out from them lately is mind bottling. Yeah, mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 09:48 PM   #82
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
No surprise AT ALL, but nevertheless, disappointing. EA should just say it early that their not making improvements and stop leaving us on the edges of seats only to be pissed off. I'm sick of this EA, you guys have no excuses & I don't want to hear anything else about it. Now I'm sure I wont get NCAA 13.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

goog thing we got reaction time and USC song girls instead though amirite
Old 06-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #84
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
No surprise AT ALL, but nevertheless, disappointing. EA should just say it early that their not making improvements and stop leaving us on the edges of seats only to be pissed off. I'm sick of this EA, you guys have no excuses & I don't want to hear anything else about it. Now I'm sure I wont get NCAA 13.
I think the worst part with teambuilder is, most of it is web development rather than console coding. Things like additional uniform slots and logos are just a matter of changing the website because you're really not changing anything within the game itself.

Yeah a few menus and the local files would have some changes, but those are very basic and unrelated to on the field gameplay. But for whatever reason, they do not address it. Teambuilder wouldn't even take away from these new features they are pushing on us, just have a separate web development team plug away at that.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #85
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

So.....

About the location and equipment issues with teambuilder teams, this is what happened.

When teambuilder was first launched last year, I created a new Texas State University team. I used Arizona's roster template, so most of the players were from Arizona and California, and not near many enough from Texas, for a Texas team. Also, the equipment was jacked up as usual, since it's random.

Well, I did a dynasty with Arizona, and I edited the rosters to have all the players wearing revo/revo speed helmets and facemasks, and every player sans kickers and QB's to have gloves. I also edited the majority of the players to be from Texas. I then decided to redo my TSU teambuilder team and went back to change the uniforms, stadiums, etc. When I updated the original TSU team file and played a game, all of the players were wearing revo/revo speed helmets/facemasks. On top of that, all of the players were from the same state I made them from in my UA dynasty. Actually, the equipment rotated within the positions. For example, my starting quarterback wears the revo speed helmet/facemask and visor, long white sleeve on the right arm and 3/4 white sleeve on the left. I would edit things like uniform and stadium and re-upload the team. When I did that, some games, the starting quarterback would have the same equipment as my starting QB in my UA dynasty, whereas sometimes the 2nd, 3rd and/or 4th string QB's would have his appearance.

That's huge for users who have a team in, let's say, Florida, but the best roster template for them is Washington State, as far as recruiting goes.

Now, the players all have the same names for the most part in both dynasties, but I don't know if that's the trigger. So, for all of you TB users that have the issue with equipment (some players don't have gloves, etc) and the homestate/town issue, try this workaround and see if it works for you.

This hasn't worked so far for redshirting status, but it's great for recruiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #86
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
goog thing we got reaction time and USC song girls instead though amirite
Hey THE song girls is a big addition
Old 06-27-2012, 12:12 AM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
I assume the limitation is still is 12 Team import?

I'll drop $80 for any other developer to build a Generic Fully Editable College game now.

It can be Jr Colleges far as I care.
And they can use this Teambuilder Online tool since EA sees no value in it.

Anyone, please!!!!!!
I would pay $100. Let is change the name and logos of the schools, or let us replace more with team builder.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #88
Rookie

muleyman's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
There are a lot of things in life to be legitimately depressed about...something in a video game is not one of them IMO.
you have got to be kidding me if you think I am seriously 100 % depressed just because a game, it's a bummer and this is the internet, give me a break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »