Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2012, 01:39 AM   #89
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Apparently if you set the roster to brand specific teams they will give you team color shoes with sponsors. My friend created a team using the Auburn template and the team had purple and black Under Armor cleats. Dont know if this has been posted or not.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #90
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
AKA Ratings are coming out
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #91
Rookie

D0GGERT D0G's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz719
AKA Ratings are coming out
I thought a video was already posted with ratings? It was brief though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 03:06 AM   #92
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

I follow the development cycle of a lot of games. NCAA seems to be the only one where the 5-10 improvements that are announced by marketing are the ONLY improvements in the game. Other games announce the big improvements & then they also add a number of smaller upgrades. But with NCAA it is safe to assume that if marketing didn't announce it then it wasn't touched. NCAA is also the only game that I follow where the devs constantly say, "There wasn't enough time this year." It's frustrating to continually hear the same excuse.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:22 AM   #93
Pro

mattynokes's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0GGERT D0G
Apparently if you set the roster to brand specific teams they will give you team color shoes with sponsors. My friend created a team using the Auburn template and the team had purple and black Under Armor cleats. Dont know if this has been posted or not.
This is true, but the problem is you can't edit the equipment with team colors, it's only for players on the startup roster. So basically once you start recruiting players in dynasty you won't have team color gloves or shoes. Your only hope is for prospects to come in with the team color sleeves and wristbands (player model will show pink equipment, but it will say "None").
Old 06-27-2012, 04:44 AM   #94
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

I wonder what color the background will be...
Old 06-27-2012, 05:23 AM   #95
Rookie

Slogger's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm jumping on the #UpdateTeambuilder bandwagon. There will be no please or good manners, They lost those + my patience when they acted like derps and decided to not touch TB for another year. and they've also lost my money. I would have been able to put up with the poor gameplay and AI had something been done with teambuilder but adding maybe 2 stadiums and adding uniforms that are already going to be in the game to it and putting a 13 on the box is just unacceptable as a consumer and as a football player. I've gone to the trouble of getting this shipped over here for the past few years but this year it isn't going to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 05:28 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

That ones solved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »