Home

Future of NCAA Football

This is a discussion on Future of NCAA Football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #17
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Future of NCAA Football

I have bought the game every single year (back to the Bill Walsh days) except NCAA 11. Obviously, I don't have receipts. How am I suppose to claim my money? I realize they haven't announced those steps yet but does anyone have previous experience with a similar situation with another company?
Old 07-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
I have bought the game every single year (back to the Bill Walsh days) except NCAA 11. Obviously, I don't have receipts. How am I suppose to claim my money? I realize they haven't announced those steps yet but does anyone have previous experience with a similar situation with another company?
typically they just let you claim, they assume that everyone won't get in on it, and the people who do want to scam a few bucks will even out

also you sign away rights to litigate, and sign that you aren't perjuring yourself
Old 07-21-2012, 06:16 PM   #19
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

EA can keep my money. This lawsuit is BS. Blame the NCAA not EA.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:25 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulletor
typically they just let you claim, they assume that everyone won't get in on it, and the people who do want to scam a few bucks will even out

also you sign away rights to litigate, and sign that you aren't perjuring yourself
When the details of how to claim the money are released, post a link. I am getting my money... It'll be payback for that crap they pulled with 12
Old 07-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #21
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

If there is no more NCAA football game, I may have to buy NHL......i mean, that's durastic tho. I'm already disappointed that they pretty much quit making college bball games. I will not turn to the dark side and buy Madden. I'm not a pro sports guy, nor will i ever be. its too slow. But hopefully EA steps up their game thinking a company may take the risk and make a College game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I posted this same information and the thread got locked. what is that?? bush league.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:02 AM   #23
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBinnzer
I posted this same information and the thread got locked. what is that?? bush league.
Because you didn't search first and this thread already existed.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #24
On the road again

Blue's Arena

OVR: 20

I know people want competition, but 2k isn't the company to do it and I don't see any dark horses, it's hard for a company to create a new series as in depth as NCAA(look at how hard it is for NBA Live and they only have 30 teams) ea has to try to master an experience with 120+ schools, which is impossible to do in a one year span(UCF's stadium hasn't been updated since 08 since the banner in the endzone says 07 CUSA champs but doesnt mention 10) I wouldn't look at 12 or 13 as the path Ea is taking, my personal favorite of both NCAA and Madden was 06 which was the same time the next generation(360) began, madden made a 360 version(although limited) and NCAA had to wait till 07, and dont forget the license for NCAA was in 05(time of release of both games), so maybe 14 will be the structure for the next gen and it may finally be a huge leap, the signs point to this since 13 wasn't much of a leap and they masked it with the average Heisman mode. So anticipate 14 to be good as long as the 360 successor rumors are true for the next year
So my final points
2k= unlikely, especially since there are some signs Take Two(owner of 2k) is struggling
NCAA 14 or 15 should be a leap
The series should live on
Try to enjoy the end of the cycle cause its going to look stagnant.
Get amped for the next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »