Home

NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06

This is a discussion on NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #33
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA '13 is EA's best effort since '06

imo this game is just not very fun. the only time i play it is the online dynasty, otherwise i haven't touched it.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 2

Broken:
1) blocking
2) juking
3) spinning
4) sideline catches
5) promises
6) the run game
7) the option
Old 08-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #35
Banned

Aoyoc's Arena

OVR: 4

IMO, '11 ≥ '13 > '06
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #36
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Call me when they can handle simple things like a chain-gang or updated equipment.
i cant even really get INTO a dynasty because of the fact that after one year the sock length goes back to ANKLE socks ..AGAIN...why? who knows...why cant they fix this? ..who knows..i chalk it up to laziness...the gameplay is ok at best ...it is fluid but tackle animations are soooooo tired and many times unrealistic looking...the big hits are ok but the wrap tackles are weak as hell...the passing game is much improved but not elite by any means..also it seems they kinda took a step back with the juke move and no more high stepping...why no more high stepping through tackles from behind? ..who knows

they need a custom playable camera option in the future as well the same old view is tired man...beyond played out

equipment has been basically ignored for years now and for a title which is released every year...this cant happen ..stop being lazy ...you have the rights for under armour use it for more than a visor or jerseys...there is just not enough attention paid to detail in this series and its a shame because with the amount of teams it offers it has loads of playability longevity potential but it is never met.

there also needs to be a global editor because player models and the face that go with player models are just waaaaayyyy off....ex: small heads for huge bodies and huge heads for small bodies...why?? why not give us the option to put any head on any body??

multiple dread lengths need to be in this game or AT LEAST shorten the dreads...the "predator" look is garbage...the only player i think ive EVER seen with dreads that long was Al Harris...thats about the only player i can remember that the predator dreads would look "right" on..

we ask for long hair on white guys and what do we get....HAIR PAINTED ON A WHITE GUYS NECK...really EA? ummm...if that aint laziness i dont know what is...this title has a looonnnggg waaay to go and i dont think they will ever get there ...hopefully another company comes out and shows these guys how to make a college football game and do it the right way..im really tired of the general laziness from this titles dev team i have given them enough of my money over the years and i just cant justify doing so any longer...which sucks

Come ON' AUGUST 28th ...last chance for EA in my book ...if madden isnt what i hope it is that will be the last football video game from EA that i will ever buy...its been since the birth of madden /sega genesis days/ bill walsh every year i buy these titles ....if madden 13 is NOT on point i will stick to call of duty/nba2k and thats that ...

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-08-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 6

I just can't agree.

The AI is horrendous. Becoming a good player is more about overcoming deficient AI than anything else. Players don't react, they're over aggressive, they don't block the right man, the game emphasizes animations over logic/gameplay (animations will take you out of the play at times), they don't learn, so on and so forth.

It's really quite bad. They could do so much more.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #38
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuschler22
Broken:
1) blocking
2) juking
3) spinning
4) sideline catches
5) promises
6) the run game
7) the option
8. CC
9. OT
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 08-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #39
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

these last 2 years havent been very good really.

theres some amusing stuff in this years game but there are far too many holes in gameplay. Unless you play someone who agrees with you on straight play house rules, the run game is far worse then it was in 11' and near nonexistent.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #40
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19

Anyone actually like the game ? Besides me ..

Granted several things arent correct but all in all I'm ok with the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »