Home

epic game vs top 100 player must see

This is a discussion on epic game vs top 100 player must see within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #25
Rookie

bigjay302's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: epic game vs top 100 player must see

Weak style.
PGA 2K21
https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbook...=operasport-20
HILARIOUS BLOG
http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjay302
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
Rookie

Why weren't you blitzing?? The shake route has no time to develop vs a blitz
Old 08-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

Is it my fault for getting frustrated in an online game if I can't stop a person running 3 plays?

I played 3 games online last night. Every one ran the same offense of running the ball off tackle ... Led me to believe that the initial difficulty was TOO EASY. I'm no slouch at these games, but if I bring 4 men and always give up at least 8 yards with the Alabama defense, I think there is a problem. My men were always locked up in blocks and never shook free. WR's held flawless blocks on linebackers, etc. When I start to blitz, I get exposed elsewhere. I basically need to bring at least 6 people to consistently stop the run I've noticed, but then leave AI on one on one opportunities, OOOOOF in this game.

People good at doing what they do make it no fun for the rest of us. I play sim, only sim style play. I will never break down and do what they do. I went online to get a different sort of challenge. I find no fun in trying to decipher someone running a ridiculous offense and also a ridiculous defense. No fun in abusing poor game AI. I'll go back to dynasty.

2k had it right for allowing you to rank opponents after games. Anyone who played like this was easily deciphered through the long list of negative comments that showed up on their profile. A player who played a realistic brand of game with some skills was rewarded, meanwhile a person who abused game mechanics was redflagged for life.

Last edited by rjsuperfly66; 08-11-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #28
Rookie

SynShadowzz's Arena

OVR: 3

That's a clown game, bro.

Your game is neither epic, nor a "must see."

You know what WOULD be epic? You, being banned from playing NCAA online. Cheese the computer, not us. You make playing random online games absolutely no fun whatsoever. I always have to worry that I'm going to run into clownshoes like yourself, and not enjoy the game.

That dude is a Top 100 cheeser, and you're pretty damn close to him.

Do me a favor and grab your disc. Now grab a hammer, and smash your game. Please?

I have 0 tolerance for your type.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #29
Rookie

ClassActFan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I don't play like this (running same play, constantly airing it out no matter the situation) but some of these comments are a bit ridiculous. I'm pretty sure dude said this was a tournament which means the whole point is to win. I have this argument with my friends in regards to fighting games. When I play with my friends we play each other a certain way, but if I am playing in a tournament and I see a player is unable to block one move, I am going to spam that move over and over and over again until I win. But that's just my two cents.
I agree wholeheartedly. Pay for the game? Play it. No two people will be 100% happy with the final product, and that's A-OK. Thing is, people are stuck in this quagmire of shunning the people that exploit the flaws of the game's makeup. I don't like the typical BS way of playing the game, but many people do it, and they do it to win. Again, I don't like it, I will simply gameplan just like most people will, to find every nook and cranny in the folds to stop it. If you can't stop it, fight it. Hit for hit, play for play. One is playing to win, right? Regardless of the semantics/logistics of one's gameplan, the 'goal' is always the same for everybody. 'Sim' this, 'cheese' that. At the very tail end of the day, it's a video game, a piece of entertainment, and if you aren't having fun or being entertained, the power button is nearby.

Raw eggs or cooked eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by routecombo
really?? you are bringing the 2nd amendment into an NCAA board?
I'm with you. I always have to facepalm when I see somebody resort to a far fetched and extreme example just to attempt to make a point about... drumroll... a video game.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Man that was horrible clock management at the end of the 4th quarter. You made him burn all of his timeouts with a 1:16 left on the clock I believe and passed the ball on 3rd down. ???? I would have ran the ball and melted the clock as far as I could then punted it and took my chances on defense with him trying to score with no timeouts left with under 40 or 30 seconds left on the clock.. You made that game harder then it needed to be at the end..
Old 08-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Lol I've gotten to the top 25 by knowing what teams to use and learning to defend a lot of cheap tactics. I haven't thrown a single curl route or used shake blitz. I know how to exploit man coverage with Wrs with high RTE, Cover 2 by attacking deep middle and sidlelines behind the cbs and cover 3 with seam routes and flood plays. I take pride in using under dog teams and out thinking my opponent. I just can't fathom how people can justify using cheap tactics by saying "I'm doing everything I can to win". I wish like someone said earlier if EA just created a rating system that players could see before hand, everyone's online experience would improve astronomically.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 11:03 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Lol I've gotten to the top 25 by knowing what teams to use and learning to defend a lot of cheap tactics. I haven't thrown a single curl route or used shake blitz. I know how to exploit man coverage with Wrs with high RTE, Cover 2 by attacking deep middle and sidlelines behind the cbs and cover 3 with seam routes and flood plays. I take pride in using under dog teams and out thinking my opponent. I just can't fathom how people can justify using cheap tactics by saying "I'm doing everything I can to win". I wish like someone said earlier if EA just created a rating system that players could see before hand, everyone's online experience would improve astronomically.
To paraphrase "I glitch".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »