Home

After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13

I'm noticing that the passing ball speed in ncaa 13 is slower than it is in madden 13. NCAA needs to look at what Madden has done with their passing system and work the same game tuning sets. Because I have yet to see a CB go in front of a WR doing a crossing route or in routes.
I'm also confused by the speeds of each game. NCAA needs to be tuned down a little as it plays much faster than the nfl which we all know is not correct.
I don't mind CB and LB's following a WR or TE to knock the ball down or intercept it if they are in position. I just hate it when a LB is playing zone and is 5 to 7 yards behind the receiver and is able to break on the ball in enough time to intercept it. Its just not real! Fix this please NCAA and you have a jewel on your hands that I will play just as much as I would Madden!!!

TMAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: After Playing Madden Ball travels slower than man in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
I'm noticing that the passing ball speed in ncaa 13 is slower than it is in madden 13. NCAA needs to look at what Madden has done with their passing system and work the same game tuning sets. Because I have yet to see a CB go in front of a WR doing a crossing route or in routes.
I'm also confused by the speeds of each game. NCAA needs to be tuned down a little as it plays much faster than the nfl which we all know is not correct.
I don't mind CB and LB's following a WR or TE to knock the ball down or intercept it if they are in position. I just hate it when a LB is playing zone and is 5 to 7 yards behind the receiver and is able to break on the ball in enough time to intercept it. Its just not real! Fix this please NCAA and you have a jewel on your hands that I will play just as much as I would Madden!!!

TMAC
I disagree with everything you said needs to be changed in NCAA.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0
In ncaa it really depends on with hash mark the ball is on to judge.....ncaa football passing game is controled by the hash marks if ypu on the left hash throw outs to the left....right hash right out pass....it will cut down on ints

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I disagree with everything you said needs to be changed in NCAA.
+1 to that. My comparison of the 2 has me walking away from madden.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
+1 to that. My comparison of the 2 has me walking away from madden.
Yeah your bad. Because the principals of football always says, great timing and accuracy beats any defense. I know were talking about a game, but having a LB 76 SPD and 75 ACC stay with a WR that 95 SPD 92 ACC is a joke no matter how you slice it. So you would rather have LB and CB breaking on your passes from 7 and 8 yards aways just because. That IMO is not real football. The ball is much quicker than any man running NCAA doesn't depict that in its gameplay. Sorry.

I know I can dink and dunk down the field all game long, but when running up against
cover 2 man or any zone where the LB is all over the corner route is a joke. Show me some footage of a LB that's able to stay with a receiver and cover on a corner route lining up with him at the line of scrimmage. You can't and wont trust me cause he gets burned every time.

These games nowadays are not very fun. Because someone can call one defense and pretty much run in routes against this and curls against that and win every game. Trust me I've seen some of the records online of some of these guys and they play a type of game that couldn't be fun other than waiting on the other person to quite or totally playing in a way such that it's not REAL football.

TMAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
In ncaa it really depends on with hash mark the ball is on to judge.....ncaa football passing game is controled by the hash marks if ypu on the left hash throw outs to the left....right hash right out pass....it will cut down on ints

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah this means nothing when the LB can run faster than the WR and the ball at the same time just to break on the ball to knock down or intercept it. Hash marks would only matter if you threw the ball late not if your timing was right on because at the end of the day the DB shouldn't know which way your going so they should always be a step behind regardless. Now some db's and lb can close or shade you to the middle or to the outside however if they are playing you straight up then its a no brainer.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
Banned

Its funny people that people can play a game and not say anything about the fact that on certain routes that are run the DB is running in front of the WR on the route. That's simply awful and you guys seem to defend that crap saying all is well. LOL
Old 08-26-2012, 12:56 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 0

maybe some people just play for fun......maybe who knows.....o yeah i know i could give a rats a$$ about defending any game...its a videogame im.having fun play you're not fine put it down and move on...dont tell me im defending the game for having fun...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »