Home

CPU subs out my players and nothing wrong with him

This is a discussion on CPU subs out my players and nothing wrong with him within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
CPU subs out my players and nothing wrong with him

Will someone please tell me...

I just lost a game because the CPU subbed out my player and there was no way to put him back in. I had nothing to go on without him in the game. He was not injured or anything. But after he rushed for 200 yards - this is Heisman level - he's gone for the rest of the game.

And when you move sliders, how screwy can things can get? I moved CPU pass block and RB ability up 5 points or something like that, and it's like the whole thing changes - the way they play, the absurd plays the CPU makes out of nowhere, things the sliders would not affect. Leaping LBs 3-5 yards to intercepting a pass, everything.

Why did the CPU take out my best player?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

Re: CPU subs out my players and nothing wrong with him

Oh, and it also took out my second best back not too long after that, and I was still losing.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:17 AM   #3
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, it's some glitch they haven't fixed since I think NCAA 10. Just super sim a play and they should return.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

It isn't a glitch. You need to change your sub in/sub out settings. I'm sure you can find better settings by searching on here. Essentially the game has cumulative fatigue so players that are used a lot (like a 200 yard HB) get tired throughout the game. You can notice these guys late in the game when you come back on offense after playing defense and everyone on your team (in the play calling screen) is still dark green while some guy is only light green and he'll never get to be dark green again for the rest of the game because he's tired. If he gets so tired that his fatigue never gets above your sub in setting, then he'll never come back.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

It has nothing to do with the sub settings because there was nothing wrong with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
It has nothing to do with the sub settings because there was nothing wrong with it.
I don't know what you mean by "there was nothing wrong with it" but the reason why your player never came back was because of your sub in/sub out settings. This is definitely true.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-01-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

No it is not, I know what my settings are. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with it.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
It isn't a glitch. You need to change your sub in/sub out settings. I'm sure you can find better settings by searching on here. Essentially the game has cumulative fatigue so players that are used a lot (like a 200 yard HB) get tired throughout the game. You can notice these guys late in the game when you come back on offense after playing defense and everyone on your team (in the play calling screen) is still dark green while some guy is only light green and he'll never get to be dark green again for the rest of the game because he's tired. If he gets so tired that his fatigue never gets above your sub in setting, then he'll never come back.
^^^ its what this person said

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »