Home

Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football?

This is a discussion on Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

It is odd that EA sort of just stopped tuning the game. I really don't understand how they have the tools to fix the safety play right it front of them, but they are just choosing not to do so.

I'm sure they are already moving ahead to NCAA 14.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 10-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Madden Title Update #3 set to drop Oct 16th...Where is the support for NCCA Footb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vechi8
Just to give you props FOR, your sliders are what saved me from selling the game. Never thought that sliders could act like a patch but yours did especially with the safety over the top.
Thanks man....unfortunately nothing I can do about the DB glitch on Heisman and AA and not much I can do about the AI seeming to sabotage itself on offense on Varsity. Stinks too, because I have the AI offense humming on Heisman, even have seen them return KO's for TD's without feeling cheap. Unfortunately, I am stuck playing varsity because EA refuses to fix that zone aggressive gameplan causing the DB glitch. It would probably take someone in the know a matter of a couple minutes to switch that to balanced permanetaly. All the other AI gameplan is stuck on balanced. Its enough to make me scream.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
Rookie

PDOGEMP 88's Arena

OVR: 3

here's a Link to the Sales of NCAA Football 13:http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70391/n...all-13/Global/

525,359 Units have been Sold as of now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

^^^Down about 60,000 units or 10%......

I wonder how much EA nets per unit? DO they sell the game to the retailer for $40? If so, thats $20m in revenue. I would imagine EA still makes a few million net off of this series, not very good for a company the size of EA, but as long as its profitable, they'll keep on pumping it out.

I imagine they make quite of bit of $ from the DLC too. Seems to be alot of guys on this website that like to collect digital socks and whatnot so their WR's look fashionable why streaking past the glitched out DB.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are you looking at both platforms...?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:37 PM   #14
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
His link was just for xbox

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 10-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Yep, PS 2 is down 40K units too, 10%.

So its pretty consistant.

Wonder what the industry as a whole is down. These sales numbers are probably considered pretty decent even if they are declining. I think Madden is declining at a larger %.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #16
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Here's the thing: EA has already used their 3 FREE patches. #1 was a first day patch. Patch 2 dropped in August that "fixed" the freezing issues and patch 3 was used for the ****ing jersey store.

I highly doubt we will get any sort of patch moving forward. With sales down and (speculation ahead based on my friends list) people moving on to other games I doubt the team gives a crap.

I'll be honest, since Borderlands 2 and NHL came out, 13 has been collecting dust. There's no real improvements from launch that has dragged me back in.

If patch 4 comes out I'll be shocked.

Enjoy the ride and there's a Pimento taco - a Pimentaco - in the glove box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »