Home

Four More NCAA Football 14 Screenshots, One Features SEC Standings Banner

This is a discussion on Four More NCAA Football 14 Screenshots, One Features SEC Standings Banner within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #33
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
0-5 oh hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 21
Re: Four More NCAA Football 14 Screenshots, One Features SEC Standings Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
To be completely fair, nobody said this screen is from year 1 in Dynasty. For all we know, it could be 6 or 7 years down the road.
Also, video games.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #35
Rookie

pdandi1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXoTheJOKERoXo
Well LSU go very well go 0-5 in conference play. Losses to Uga, Uf, ole miss, are feasible and Auburn and Miss st could pull off an upset. Now Alabama lossing to either V tech or csu now thats just crazy talk.
Considering UGA and UF both loss just as much as us on defense, those aren't for sure loses. And just because Ole Miss had one good recruiting class does not mean they are gonna beat LSU. The reason that game was so close last year was because after the Bama game, our entire defense was just counting down days to the draft. And L. O. L. at Moo St or Auburn upsetting LSU
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2013, 06:13 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandi1
Considering UGA and UF both loss just as much as us on defense, those aren't for sure loses. And just because Ole Miss had one good recruiting class does not mean they are gonna beat LSU. The reason that game was so close last year was because after the Bama game, our entire defense was just counting down days to the draft. And L. O. L. at Moo St or Auburn upsetting LSU
He said it was feasible, which it is, especially as UF beat LSU last year. And they could pull an upset. Didn't Ole Miss beat LSU a couple years back because Les Miles is a moron and can't manage a clock? Ole Miss also almost beat LSU in Death Valley. (And yeah sure, they were counting down to the draft, whatever) I'm pretty sure no one saw Baylor beating (destroying, really) KSU, A&M beating Bama, etc. No one saw USC going 7-6. So it's certainly possible.

Also, it's a video game.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #37
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

It's a video game but it's also a sim based video game. Wonky sims can really throw off the immersion.

I don't wanna pop in NBA 2k, sim the season and the Heat miss the playoffs with a 20-62 record with "oh it's just a video game" as the justification.

Too often last year, there were weird sim results of games. I'm hoping the team is actively trying to make sim results better and not just sitting on their hands because "its just a game." Realistic stats, scores, and records go a loooong way towards the game being and staying fun.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1
Great looking graphic, hope we see more like this with great commentary to go along with it.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #39
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
still NO SIGN of updated face masks! ridiculous EA....ridiculous!
I think its safe to say we're not getting any upgrades this year.. Pathetic...

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 05-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #40
MVP

I think the dev team could really maximize the space being used by getting rid of the cutscenes. Definitely not needed. I would suggest simply panning the camera (broadcast style) and catching the actual player models celebrating and interacting after the play.

They actually did that in NCAA 2008 and it gave the game more of an authentic broadcast feel. I think that would be better than taking up disc space/ram or whatever creating all of those individual cutscenes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »