Home

Official Wishlist Thread...

This is a discussion on Official Wishlist Thread... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2003, 11:01 AM   #65
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official Wishlist Thread...

The fatigue model needs to be reworked. It takes much too long for a player to recover from a couple carries or receptions. In Madden, the most anyone will sit out due to fatigue is like 2 plays. In NCAA, they can sit for almost half the drive if used too much. They need to recover much faster than they currently do. This problem is most evident after breaking a tackle or two on a play. It totally drains the player.

Also, just because a player is fatigued does not mean he is 10 times more likely to fumble the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2003, 01:05 PM   #66
Pro

PDex's Arena

OVR: 7

1. More team specific entrances. I want Iowa coming out of the tunnel holding hands as a team. Atleast have more than the 1 default entrance.
2. Year-round recruiting.
3. Expanding Facilities. I'm talking about upgrading everything from weight rooms to practice fields and building bigger stadiums. Then you can toot your horn about your facilities in recruiting.
4. Better tackling animations. Get rid of the "shot in the back" animation.
5. Fix slowdown issues in Xbox issues. The Xbox is much superior. Why should the games sputter so much.
6. Fix the DDE's on Xbox version.
7. Better occasion specific celebrations. If you make a last second field goal to win, have the team rush the field and celebrate with the kicker. Makes the game feel like it meant something. It is also, a lot more exciting than the two teams just ending and shaking hands. That becomes very dull.
8. Hire and fire assistants during dynasty. Similar to Madden's system of doing it.
9. Get more of the jersey companies. Have all the teams with Nike have the swoosh, not just the select few. Maybe add adidas and reebok if possible. Adds realism.
10. Have conference schedule rotate properly
11. Makes sure all teams switch conferences at the designated years. Like BC joins ACC in the 2005 season. While, Miami and VT join next year.
12. Expand the rosters. Be able to use same number on offensive players and defensive players for realism.
13. More classic teams.
14. Medical redshirts would be awesome.
15. Fix blocking, especially for interior running.
16. More broken tackles. Not much more though.
17. Use the Xbox's power. Hah. That will never happen.
18. Put Larry Fitzgerald on the cover if he goes pro.
19. Better create a school. I want to use existing types of unis for my create a school. I want to use Miami's jersey template but use different colers. Give me the option. Give more options on create a stadium. Be able to add Nike swoosh to your uni. <--Man I am a loser.
20. Put more freshmen recruits on the default rosters.

This list seems good for now.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:15 PM   #67
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

My wishes:

All the above plus:

-Online support for Xbox.
-A post season playoff option
-Realistic schedule rotation
-REAL studium updates for all 119 D-IA schools ( FIU & FAU have both moved up to D-IA and will join the Sun Belt in 04 )
- Bigger Roster's with editing for all schools, both D-IA & D-IAA
Old 01-01-2004, 09:30 PM   #68
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

I think a definite must is the endzones in bowl games. They always have their own font and color in the endzone, they don't do an exact copy of the team's endzone from their stadium. It adds to the realism of game, EA!

Also, although everybody hates it, maybe get permission from the BCS to use the official logo, therefore it can be in the endzones of the BCS games.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:44 AM   #69
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

1. More team specific entrances. I want Iowa coming out of the tunnel holding hands as a team. Atleast have more than the 1 default entrance.

Yeah. I want to see the Tigers storm onto the field through the big tiger head and the smoke and fireworks, running between the band and to the home sideline. I can even do without the band part.

Okay, it'll probably take them until NCAA 2010 before they get it in, but I want to see it in the game someday! At the very least, they could give us some smoke in NCAA 2005...

Anyways, how about Light/Dark uniform designations instead of Home/Away? This would help avoid stuff like being unable to wear your white alternates when you wear whites at home (it would also keep you from wearing your dark unis on the road).

Not really sure if it's been suggested before (probably has), but it sprang to mind as I was about to play a road game in the GT dynasty I'm picking up after being away from it for a while.

The aforementioned Create-a-Bowl feature is something I've thought about before, as well. It'd be really cool, but I'm not holding my breath.

Not exactly earthshattering issues, but eh, whatever.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:32 PM   #70
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Psyblast said:
I think a definite must is the endzones in bowl games. They always have their own font and color in the endzone, they don't do an exact copy of the team's endzone from their stadium. It adds to the realism of game, EA!

I agree with this. It is really noticable when you play in a bowl game with a school that does not have anything in their endzones or slashed lines like ND.

The Bowl Logos should be bigger as well. I noticed last night that the real Orange Bowl logo spans to the 43 yard line (14 yards wide), the Video game Orange Bowl logo only goes to the 46 (8 yards wide)...this can be nearly be doubled.

I understand that you can't get every nook and cranny of every stadium, but I would like to see you go the extra mile with the Grand Daddy of them All. The Rose Bowl spares no paint on their field. The color and pagaentry are really distinct to the Rose Bowl, and that is not all portrayed in the game, and it feels like something is missing. Lets Jazz up those sidelines and endzones.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:45 PM   #71
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

1. CPU should run the ball more.
2. Rotating Conference Schedules.
3. Play action is too drawn out. Allow QB to break out of the animition if the defender doesn't bite.
4. Make recruiting more difficult. I have never heard of anyone who wasn't able to create a National Champion in 3-5 years with even the scrubbiest of schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2004, 07:37 PM   #72
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Also,
Neutral Site games as well. I want to be able to play USC and Virginia Tech in D.C. not in Blacksburg.

Why isn't Cal and Stanford's fight song on NCAA 2004. It is on March Madness. Also the same for UConn and Stanford's mascot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »