Home

Favorite recruit?

This is a discussion on Favorite recruit? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #49
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Favorite recruit?

Almost forgot to mention an awesome recruit whos career just finished up for me in my NCAA 08 Wyoming dynasty. His name was Richard Torrey he was an ATH and 6'2 250lbs.. I figured I could put him at halfback and he could be a good power back. Well he came in with shocking ratings like low to high 90s in all the ball carrier ratings except for carrying. He had 90 speed too. Because I already had good halfbacks and he had decent catching rating I decided to put him at tight end where I had no good players. He started freshman year and won the best tight end award. He won the same award his sophomore and junior season. His senior season I had no good halfbacks and I had a few decent tight ends and I decided to switch Torrey to halfback. He had a rating at tight end in mid 80s but at halfback he was a 90 ovr. He had an OK season, Ill admit it was a little disappointing, but he finished with one heck of a career and probably the most physical freak to ever play halfback since Bo Jackson. He was like 6'2 260lbs his senior year I believe.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #50
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11

Posting my own dynasty story. Recruiting will be a major part. Here is the link if you want updates.
http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story
Old 06-09-2013, 01:21 AM   #51
Rookie

lad35533's Arena

OVR: 0

Well I did a dynasty on NCAA 09 PS2 on Heisman, 2 minute quarters. I just left Minnesota after winning a few national titles and went to at the time (3 years on probation) and not good Ohio State. I recruited two five stars as soon as I got there and boy did they turn out to be program changers. Won it all 4 years with them, all-american/all-bigten all 4 years with them. Just silly how good they were

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Videos/Pics%20and%20vid%20vids/IMG_0870.JPG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #52
Rookie

lad35533's Arena

OVR: 0

here is the link to see some pics of Pat Richard and Terrence Workman

http://www.operationsports.com/lad35...-and-terrence/
Old 06-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #53
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lad35533
Well I did a dynasty on NCAA 09 PS2 on Heisman, 2 minute quarters. I just left Minnesota after winning a few national titles and went to at the time (3 years on probation) and not good Ohio State. I recruited two five stars as soon as I got there and boy did they turn out to be program changers. Won it all 4 years with them, all-american/all-bigten all 4 years with them. Just silly how good they were

sorry but its hard to appreciate your recruits when your stats are so unrealistic

88 TDs, 13 rushing TDs and 3 INT his senior season? 101 total touchdowns? on 2 minute quarters? on Heisman? If you played a 15 game season that's a touchdown every 1.18 minutes. Seems legit

And the wide receiver had 34 receptions and 27 touchdowns his senior season? averaged 30+ yards per catch all 4 seasons?

Everyone is allowed to play the game the way they want to but don't sit there and lie to us that it was on Heisman and 2 minute quarters. If you are actually telling the truth then you sir are the god of all cheesers.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

It was probably a 4* TE 6'8 with 93 speed. If i needed the yards i could usually look to him as 90% of the time he would be open.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #55
Rookie

Bo Williams 6'5" 255lb OLB. 1st piece when I changed my speed D scheme to a power front 7 on NCAA 11. He also put me onto a hot bed in Adamsville, AL. I got freaks out of their every year.

He was so good I played with him almost EVERY defensive snap for his 3 years. All I remember is that he pulled off multiple tackles and big hits I never saw. Dominated HBs and WRs who dared to come near him. After his 1st year teams barely threw near him.

Despite his great stats, he didn't progress much. Went from about a 84 - 90 or 92. But he was the only defender I had ( Got plenty of freak athletes ) that was REALLY on a different level..... He hurt so many players HA!!

Next would be my pair of Safeties. Dont remember their names, but 1 was 190 lbs fast and could hit. The other was 210 lbs was fast and could hit. The safety blitzes and int returns were epic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #56
Rookie

Well, I am still recruiting this guy, but he seems to be the best gem I ever scouted:

Lou Townes, three star MLB out of Beecher, MI. He is 6'4'', 239lbs. His physical attributes were the eyecatcher why I scouted him in the first place. Playing with Miami, Michigan was not exactly my pipeline state. Initially he was rated at 69 OVR, after scouting him he increased to 80 OVR!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »