Home

Where Are You Guys Buying NCAA 14?

This is a discussion on Where Are You Guys Buying NCAA 14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #57
Rookie

MacDiiddy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Where Are You Guys Buying NCAA 14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Same question for the XBL Marketplace. I'm having problems with my disc reader so I'd prefer a downloaded version (since even if I install it to my HDD, I still need the disc in the tray to play it). I've tried searching online and it looks like games don't become ready for download from the marketplace until about 3-4 months after release.

Does anyone know when the Marketplace would have NCAA '14 available (or did have '13 available)?
I dont have it, nor have I kept up to date with the EA Season pass. But I believe you get the game early, and it is available to download so you have it on your hard drive and ready to play as soon as it is available in your market.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #58
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Same question for the XBL Marketplace. I'm having problems with my disc reader so I'd prefer a downloaded version (since even if I install it to my HDD, I still need the disc in the tray to play it). I've tried searching online and it looks like games don't become ready for download from the marketplace until about 3-4 months after release.

Does anyone know when the Marketplace would have NCAA '14 available (or did have '13 available)?
According to Wikipedia's list of XBL's games on demand, '13 was made available for download on October 9th. They typically don't put new releases on XBL, it's usually at least a few months after a game has been out before that happens.

Also, the EA Season Ticket early release no longer becomes playable once the game is released and you'd have to get the physical copy of the game if you want it on release day. Sorry, man
Old 06-22-2013, 02:57 PM   #59
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDakHusker
Also, the EA Season Ticket early release no longer becomes playable once the game is released and you'd have to get the physical copy of the game if you want it on release day. Sorry, man
You only have to activate it. The season ticket version is the full game download with a few features like MUT disabled that will only be available for 3 days.

After 1159 Monday night you can no longer log into the game until you activate and pay for the full version. I know i have kept the game on and still played it that morning if you log into the game before 1159 and keep your system on and stay in the game.

But you dont need the disk or re download another copy. Just an activation code like the online pass and you will be back ballin in 2 minutes.

SOS (5 release veteran) --Oakland Raiders

10yard Fight (rookie release)-- Detriot Lions
Old 06-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #60
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767
You only have to activate it. The season ticket version is the full game download with a few features like MUT disabled that will only be available for 3 days.

After 1159 Monday night you can no longer log into the game until you activate and pay for the full version. I know i have kept the game on and still played it that morning if you log into the game before 1159 and keep your system on and stay in the game.

But you dont need the disk or re download another copy. Just an activation code like the online pass and you will be back ballin in 2 minutes.
I'll have to give this a shot. I have a few questions.

How do you get the activation code? Do you get it from the marketplace?

I have season ticket and I know that you can't play online against people that have the disc. You can only play against other season ticket owners. How does that change if you activate you season ticket version?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 06-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #61
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by smace767

That only works for the PS3 version, per EA's website:
http://www.easports.com/seasonticket...primary_middle

"Can I purchase the full game directly from my Early Access version?
-Yes. For Sony PS3 you are able to upgrade but for Microsoft XBOX 360 users, unfortunately at this point it is not technically possible for us to offer." Jello's question was in regard to the Xbox version of the game. The only way to get the game on release for the Xbox is the physical copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #62
Rookie

gocards929's Arena

OVR: 0

Either Wal-mart or Best Buy, wherever I'm closer to is where I'll pick it up.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS: STAND UNITED

University of South Carolina Class of 2017
Old 06-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #63
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

If the AI sliders are fixed and the CPU playcalling is improved in the retail version I will purchase the game at Gamestop. I usually buy the game a week before the season anyway, but as I said I won't buy it with the AI in the state it was in last year or even in the demo.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #64
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2

GameStop only because of the SEC bonus pack. Different company's have different pre Oder bonuses. Amazon has a PAC 12 bonus pack.

From GameStop
Pre-order NCAAź Football 14 and receive the exclusive NCAAź Football Ultimate Team SEC Conference Pack including key SEC players and bonus game extension to get your star player off the bench and back on the field!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »