Home

Uniform Updates 6.0

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates 6.0 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #361
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1234
Didn't see the black uniforms with the blue helmets they wore against Stanford in the game on page 132 of the new sporting news preview
Once again... What?

They wore navy uniforms against Stanford last year, which is what is really throwing me.

You are saying a lot of things in what amounts to one breath, so it is extremely hard to know what you are talking about. Are you asking a question, making a statement, or something else.

For example:
its hard to understand what someone is talking about when they mention 3 different things at once while on page 132 of the new sporting news preview.*

*I couldn't think of a 3rd thing to really make my sentence confusing so I did what you did for your final point.

Are you complaining that UCLA has a black uniform they are going to where but it isn't in the game?

Do you think they wore a black uniform and are mad its not in the game (this one I can answer, they didn't wear one, that's why its not in the game, the Navy ones they wore last year are in the game)?

Can you use punctuation and complete thoughts this time?
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 04:11 AM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 6
I'm sorry they looked black . Couldn't find them in the game must have missed them . The helmets aren't are they ? Guess I'll have to check again . Thank you
Old 07-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #363
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Lol at EA removing jerseys from years ago but keeping helmets/facemask no one has worn since 2008. Those old revos irk my nerves
THIS!

Why keep old face masks nobody wears in the game? Their art department is s***.

I hope the update for the unis are at least correct
Old 07-15-2013, 05:34 AM   #364
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
[*]FloridaFont has changed (for the worse) on at least the Blue and Orange jerseys. Have switched to a new template (looks like the Pro Combat but without the Flywire Collar)

Tiny Tweaks:

• SEC - All teams should have the Circular SEC patch, some teams still don't have this reflected in the game.
  • Alabama - SEC Patch should be the roundel now used by everyone in the conference, the pennant was retired after the 2011-12 season.
  • Florida - The SEC patch should be placed at the bottom of the collar (exactly where the pendant was previously).
  • Kentucky - Round logo should be where the pennant is.
  • Ole Miss - Patch is missing altogether.
  • Texas A&M - Patch is missing altogether.
Future Teams: These are teams that aren't in this year's game but will be in next year's game, gotta make sure their unis are right too!
OK,

1. Is EA viewing this for information, for the most part, it's pretty accurate.

2. Florida has changed for the worst? As a lifelong Gators fan for over 20 years, I don't mind the change as they have updated to a newer font. The jerseys are the same, except for the number font, which looks pretty cool. And of course, they have a different SEC patch on BOTH the jersey and the helmet. Not sure what you mean by new template???? I think you are referring to the fabric on the uni itself. Being the new pro combat look.

3. The SEC patches being off isn't a tiny tweak, it's a pretty horrible issue as far as unis go, seeing as how EA, for some reason, has the updated logo on half of the teams, incorrect on some, and not on some others at all. Kind of weird. They have this logo correct on the SEC fields. This new SEC logo is on the helmets and jerseys.

4. Do you have a list of teams with Gray facemask issues?? The ones I have seen for sure are Ole Miss, Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Clemson. Someone needs to get a 100% list of all the teams with this issue so it can be fixed.

5. I'm pretty disappointed with the helmets that are changing colors and losing shine like Notre Dames. That, and other issues that have been in past versions that are having to be patched year after year are kind of a let down. The helmet thing has to be something that they were aware of before release and planned to fix in the first patch.

The Gray facemask issue is rampant, I know there are alot more that the ones I've posted.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:59 AM   #365
Rookie

pr3ston's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone seen the new line of adidas jerseys? I'll try to post pics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #366
Rookie

pr3ston's Arena

OVR: 0

Old 07-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #367
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr3ston
Anyone seen the new line of adidas jerseys? I'll try to post pics
READ THE FIRST POST. If you click the link on the first page and don't see it, then post. All of these have already been mentioned and had pictures posted in the last week.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #368
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
So they are in the Sun Belt Conference and the WAC logo is still showing up on the field? That's a place where the logo should be changed (I forget if teams get the conference patches replaced when they switch conferences, but the field art is supposed to change, they introduced that back in '11). I'm gonna check and see if New Mexico State has the same issue (they are independents this year but will be in the Sun Belt next year too). Hopefully it only affects Idaho, and hopefully its something they can fix.
Sorry that wasn't clear. The WAC patch is always on the Idaho uniforms. Both in dynasty and play now. Even when you switch conferences.

The field art does change but what I meant was the old Sun belt logo is used instead of the new one even though they have put the new logo in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »