Home

Uniform Updates 6.0

This is a discussion on Uniform Updates 6.0 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Uniform Updates 6.0

Just look at the difference in teambuilder between NC State/ Arkansas State/ UMASS vs. Tennessee/ Notre Dame
Old 07-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #434
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

OVR: 2

so as believed, Oregon will be wearing the chrome carbon fiber with yellow/black facemask and wings from the spring game into their full rotation. Thanks to CB Dior Mathis on Instagram tonight, we get a great new look for Oregon using those helmets. they should also go well with the white/white jersey and black pants for an away look.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #435
Rookie

chappysnacks's Arena

OVR: 3

http://www.nikeblog.com/2013/07/18/n...otball-helmet/
you mention the helmet on page 1 as a possible alternate but according to illinois this design is the new primary helmet replacing the old one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #436
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm currently going through all of Adidas' schools and checking to see if their uniforms are presenting properly in the game.

Most of them appear to be wrong in teambuilder, but I'm double-checking those against the game, because as we've seen before because it shows up one way in teambuilder, that doesn't mean it will render properly in the game.

The issue that seems most prevalent is the fact that the jerseys look like they are mesh. When Techfits are pretty much exclusively solid material with a few small mesh-like holes that should only be visible in close-ups. I will be updating the first page with what I find, and will be looking for input. As far as I can tell only a handful of teams don't use Adidas's latest (or the 2nd latest) Techfit technology:
  • Western Michigan (main uniforms),
  • Central Michigan (I just noticed that their uniforms are different from what they were when they first switched to Adidas, I don't know if this is a change that happened last year or if it's a change that will occur this year, the jerseys they wore in the bowl game were techfits).
  • Akron
  • UL Monroe
  • Miami (OH)
  • Northern Illinois
All other Adidas schools have some form of the Techfit where there is practically no mesh. And based off of how they look in Teambuilder, only Indiana, Mississippi State, NC State, New Mexico State, Texas A&M and UMass have the correct look. Keep in mind they may still be the wrong version of the techfit but if they are different from the real thing it would be hard to tell without zooming in and messing with the focus.

I'm finding it hard to tell from the pictures, but does Wisconsin use the Techfit for their normal uniforms? I know their special edition uniforms last year were.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

Last edited by Iceman87GT; 07-18-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #437
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappysnacks
http://www.nikeblog.com/2013/07/18/n...otball-helmet/
you mention the helmet on page 1 as a possible alternate but according to illinois this design is the new primary helmet replacing the old one.
I think these are solid.. I expect multiple versions as well.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:59 PM   #438
Rookie

cbow52's Arena

OVR: 0

regarding a quote earlier in the page. UTSA's unis are probably not the correct template. They are like A&M from the year before last. (and i'm guessing a few other schools). It's really not that huge of a difference unless you get close up though.

The orange unis however are a little different, but with mostly the same template, just adding the wings on the shoulder pads.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #439
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

WKU's new uniforms revealed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEbtB5KmS_k
Old 07-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #440
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

Pics of WKU jerseys:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »