Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #305
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: How is your dynasty going

Got the win I needed over Central Michigan at home. Moves UNLV now to 1-2 with me as the OC. Final score was 38-35.

Offense was impressive this game, our spread running attack chewed up yards against them. Both defenses were overmatched, but I expected that going into the game.

I feel like this game plays it's best when it's CPU vs CPU on varsity. It doesn't try to boost one team or the other, and the teams generally play to their ratings and gameplan. I will eventually make some slider adjustments, but I want to get a full season in before making any decisions. CMU's QB had a high percentage in the game, but I attribute that to the UNLV lack of talent in the secondary as someone was always open.

Also anyone interested in helping test CPU vs CPU sliders head on over to the sliders forum I'm putting up a post there.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by thedudedominick; 07-14-2013 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 05:55 PM   #306
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm 2-0 with UVa doing a CPU vs CPU dynasty, about to start a game against ODU who is 2-1. I had issues doing CPU vs CPU with a custom playbook so I'm just using Georgia Tech's. We lead the country in rushing and rushing TDs so far.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #307
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
I'm 2-0 with UVa doing a CPU vs CPU dynasty, about to start a game against ODU who is 2-1. I had issues doing CPU vs CPU with a custom playbook so I'm just using Georgia Tech's. We lead the country in rushing and rushing TDs so far.
what settings you are using for the CPU vs CPU? Quarter length, skill level, threshold, and game speed?
Old 07-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #308
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally_D
I've been reading some of your post and notice alot of ppl starting out as oc and not dc why is that and if you have started out as a dc and been sucsessful share with me plz bc i want go start as a dc for a mid grade school then maybe prestige as a dc then take a hc job at at 1-3 star school and climb the ladder from there but im waiting for the roster first of couse lol and maybe the fist patch...lol
Honestly, I'm more of an offensive guy. I thought about going DC but I felt I could do more as an OC. Im about to end my 3rd season and I still have yet to play a defensive snap.
Soccer: Manchester United/Real Madrid/AS Roma/Lyon/Bayern Munich/Chicago Fire
Old 07-14-2013, 06:03 PM   #309
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
what settings you are using for the CPU vs CPU? Quarter length, skill level, threshold, and game speed?

Default sliders, 6 minute quarters, slow game speed, 20 speed threshold. I'd love to help test some sliders, I glanced over at the sliders section and didn't see your thread. I'm sure I just overlooked it
Old 07-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #310
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Default sliders, 6 minute quarters, slow game speed, 20 speed threshold. I'd love to help test some sliders, I glanced over at the sliders section and didn't see your thread. I'm sure I just overlooked it
I just now posted it. About to post my first box score in it as well from that CMU vs UNLV game.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #311
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Spoiler

Last night I played Louisiana Tech and Rice. Rice was absolutely terrible all I had to do was blitz every time. But I started simming the D second half and they came back still won pretty easily but just annoyed that CPU sim let them come back.

Louisiana Tech was somewhat a good game until the fourth. Really close in the first half again we kept turning the ball over. 10-7 was the halftime score. But after adjustments ended the game 39-17.

Recruiting:
Spoiler

Fighting for the conference:
Spoiler

Last edited by smack23011; 07-14-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM   #312
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dally_D
I've been reading some of your post and notice alot of ppl starting out as oc and not dc why is that and if you have started out as a dc and been sucsessful share with me plz bc i want go start as a dc for a mid grade school then maybe prestige as a dc then take a hc job at at 1-3 star school and climb the ladder from there but im waiting for the roster first of couse lol and maybe the fist patch...lol
TBH I hate playing Defense. And only do it year to year for something different. I just enjoy offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »