Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #321
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: How is your dynasty going

Started up my annual UConn dynasty. Off to a 2-0 start as HC. Barely escaped FCS E 21-20, then came back from 14 down in the 4th to outlast Maryland 54-51 in 2OT, getting a game clinching INT at the goal line. Next up is #13 Michigan!

Bring the Noise at the Rent! #BestHomeScheduleEver
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #322
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Lost 28-31 to New Mexico, and now I will simulate to Bowl season. Lost 2 of the games I needed to get to the magical 6 wins with UNLV so here's to hoping Hauck gets fired and they bring in a coach who actually can take care of business. As for me as an OC I will most likely stick around, unless a bigger school offers me a job. The UNLV defense is a joke. Lack of talent, so slow, so stupid.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #323
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Lost 28-31 to New Mexico, and now I will simulate to Bowl season. Lost 2 of the games I needed to get to the magical 6 wins with UNLV so here's to hoping Hauck gets fired and they bring in a coach who actually can take care of business. As for me as an OC I will most likely stick around, unless a bigger school offers me a job. The UNLV defense is a joke. Lack of talent, so slow, so stupid.
I was planning on starting a dynasty with one of the new FBS schools, maybe as a coordinator. Would you suggest it? Is it easier and less stressful to control?
Old 07-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 1

HC at Ohio State. Playing on Varsity, with adjusted sliders to tone down the passing on both sides, and make running not so overpowered.

5-0 so far. Closest game was at Michigan State. Won 17-7 in a classic big ten defensive clash.

Up next is unranked Boston College at Home. I did not keep the default schedule.

If I manage to run the table and win the NC, I'll bump it up to all-american next season. Don't want it to be too easy.

Only conference change I made was switching Michigan and Wisconsin in the big ten, and renaming the divisions east and west.

Upsets: #3 Louisvile and #4 Florida recently lost. Alabama and Ohio State still have #1 and #2 locked down, for now.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #325
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN
I was planning on starting a dynasty with one of the new FBS schools, maybe as a coordinator. Would you suggest it? Is it easier and less stressful to control?
You don't get punished for the lack of support from the other side of the ball. Your job security is all about wins and stats. You put up the numbers you improve as all the xp is geared towards whatever side of the ball you are on. The head coach has all the recruiting skills and you can still recruit off of what his skills are or just let the cpu recruit.

I really like the skill tree though. You can start as a lvl 1 coordinator and get all the way up to level 27 max. Whatever level you get to you will have those points to put into the head coaching trees when you take a head job.

As far as my UNLV OC dynasty goes we finished 3-9. I figured we could get to 5 wins, but losses to FCS and UNM ruined that dream. I imagine the head coach is gone as well as the DC (His brother).

I was able to get up to level 5 as an OC. Focusing on anything that helps the running game for my skill tree.
MLB: Chicago Cubs

Last edited by thedudedominick; 07-14-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #326
Rookie

weaponz248's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponz248
Is it wrong to be disappointed with a season in which you get to play for the PAC-12 Championship and possibly the Rose Bowl?

Anyway We traveled to #21 Oregon and played a tight game but came away victorious 42-35. Next up was a trip to Utah which we easily won 45-24. Then it was off to Washington for our season ending rivalry game. We never showed up. We lost 28-20. Just a horrible day, 4 INTs and no rushing offense, We were lucky to get close. We came in ranked #3 and left ranked #14, utterly disappointed.

We end the 2015 Season 10-2.

Our Cougar of the month for November is
Spoiler

UP next is the PAC-12 Championship game against #25 UCLA!
And your 2015 PAC-12 Champion is.....The Washington State Cougars!!

We beat UCLA, 42-27, although the game was way closer than the score. This is our second straight PAC-12 Championship!

Your Cougar of the month for December is this years surprise Heisman Winner
Spoiler

Up next is a second consecutive trip to the Rose Bowl, this time we play #4 Nebraska!
Soccer: Manchester United/Real Madrid/AS Roma/Lyon/Bayern Munich/Chicago Fire
Old 07-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #327
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

In my CPU vs CPU dynasty with Virginia we are currently 2-0 taking on 2-1 ODU. We are up 56-10 with a minute left in the third quarter. Just lost my starting QB David Watford for 5 weeks. Time to see what the true freshman Corwin Cutler can do.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #328
Rookie

WhiskeyBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0

My best friend from high school and I now live in the same city for the first time in like 10 years, so as soon as he got settled in the first thing we did was fire up a co-op dynasty like we used to as Ohio State. Four games and we're doing pretty good, squeaked by the first two games, whomped on Cal, then had a pretty tough game against Northwestern. Urban's offense is great for a co-op with one of us being the QB and one the HB, we split carries pretty evenly. I gotta say, I was pretty pessimistic about this game, having been burned by EA a lot recently (Sim City >_<) but the game has turned out really well.

I'll be starting up my own personal dynasty with Army like i do every year. Having been a triple option afficiando for years even when it barely work, this new run game system is going to be a blast. Looking forward to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »