Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2013, 09:29 PM   #617
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: How is your dynasty going

So... I take it I probably have to watch every play when I'm an OC. I kept pushing "Skip Until On Field" when my team was on defense and I just destroyed Oklahoma State with UTSA in my 2nd game of the season. And when I say destroy, I seriously mean it.

I jumped out to a 24-0 lead. My defense didn't let them get anything. They only completed 15 of their 41 pass attempts for a staggering 36%. Every time I hit the "Skip" button, it was 3 plays and I was right back on the field.

Pretty much the same exact thing happened in my first game. I guess the only thing I can do is actually watch every play.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #618
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

During one of my test dynasty's, using an early named roster, Trey Burton won the Heisman year 2. Not too odd for a player on an undefeated team, but in the roster he was listed as a FB, which makes it sound odd.

But, a FB with 1400 yards rushing and 300 receiving (and playing on the soon to be champs) has to stats to get it done.

My Dynasty now just avoided another scare of a game versus South Carolina. Had a two score lead mid fourth quarter just to have them drive and then get the ball right back (fumble on KR I guess). Needed another late drive to win. Seems nearly every game this season requires a fourth quarter comeback and hold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
So... I take it I probably have to watch every play when I'm an OC. I kept pushing "Skip Until On Field" when my team was on defense and I just destroyed Oklahoma State with UTSA in my 2nd game of the season. And when I say destroy, I seriously mean it.

I jumped out to a 24-0 lead. My defense didn't let them get anything. They only completed 15 of their 41 pass attempts for a staggering 36%. Every time I hit the "Skip" button, it was 3 plays and I was right back on the field.

Pretty much the same exact thing happened in my first game. I guess the only thing I can do is actually watch every play.

I'm having the exact opposite problem it seems with Florida. My D can't seem to stop anyone 3rd quarter on. Usually in a close low-scoring game (Driskel been an INT machine), but come 2nd half it seems the CPU scores nearly every drive and I gotta play catch up till the very end. Or, in my game against Vandy, they scored on their first 7 drives. None of which crossed the 3:00 drive length. Needless to say, can't wait till I'm a HC to get rid of super sim.

Last edited by TMJOHNS18; 07-18-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:39 PM   #619
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30

UConn gets a big win in the snow vs Louisville. I'll let the box score do the talking with some pictures I took on my iPad. Big comeback made by the Huskies, now they improve to 8-0 and #4 in the polls!

Louisville Cardinals at Connecticut Huskies
Nov 8, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
#5 Louisville Cardinals (8-0,4-0 AAC)14130835
#6 Connecticut Huskies (7-0, 3-0 AAC)07211442
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGLOUCONN
6:09(LOU) Brown 22 yard run (Wallace kick)70
2:10(LOU) Rogers 38 yard pass from Bridgewater (Wallace kick)140
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGLOUCONN
2:34(LOU) Copeland 16 yard pass from Bridgewater (PAT no good)200
1:14(LOU) Bridgewater 5 yard run (Wallace kick)270
0:49(CONN) Mack 93 yard kickoff return (Christen kick)277
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGLOUCONN
7:16(CONN) DeLorenzo 14 yard run (Christen kick)2714
5:54(CONN) McQuillan 92 yard pass from McCummings (Christen kick)2721
1:20(CONN) DeLorenzo 1 yard run (Christen kick)2728
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGLOUCONN
5:07(CONN) Frank 2 yard run (Christen kick)2735
2:14(CONN) Phillips 5 yard pass from McCummings (Christen kick)2742
0:24(LOU) Milton 3 yard pass from Bridgewater (Conversion successful)3542
Louisville Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bridgewater25/4436732
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Brown23954.11
Bridgewater9444.91
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Rogers512124.21
Connecticut Huskies
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
McCummings21/3739222
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
DeLorenzo251134.52
McCummings8384.80
Frank122.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
McQuillan312240.71

Old 07-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #620
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Spoiler

After UTSA went on to upset #4 Texas Head Coach Mack and Freshman Superstar Pete Douglas have won 3 more games! Avoiding upsets and blowing out two BCS teams.

After the big win against in state power Texas, Texas St. Came to UTSA after barely losing to national power Florida St. By a FG. UTSA had their heads in the clouds as it came down to the 4th quarter with a last minute TD on 4th down to Superstar Pete Douglas who sent them into OT feeling good.
In OT the D finally stepped up and got a stop and after a 4th down go ahead for the first down the next play slant route for the win! No upsets down in San Anton.

UTSA just took down Ok St. With ease and moved into the #13 spot. (I forgot I changed my schedule and played Arizona next week and not Va Tech this season)
They headed out to the desert to play against #17 Arizona and hoped they could get into the top ten! After they won in blow out fashion they were left sniffing the the top 10 ranked #11! With one or two bye weeks coming up before C-USA play they look to rest and enjoy the cake walk into a BCS game.

Recruiting:
Spoiler

National News: Texas AM dominating, UTSA BCS busters?, and Ducks get shot in an upset.
Spoiler
Old 07-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #621
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm 11-1 for the season with UF, fresh off a crazy 24-21 win over FSU. Pretty much every game I've played this year has been extremely close.

I have 'Bama next (SEC Championship Game), and I'm shaking in my boots.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 09:51 PM   #622
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

My UConn squad also has the 11th best recruiting class so far, with as many as 2 more 4* recruits on the way.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:53 PM   #623
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN

I hope that is the just the camera making it look so yellow.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #624
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I hope that is the just the camera making it look so yellow.
Partly. That's an older TV with a busted lamp, so I use that one for gaming, with a newer one for watching TV. At least I have it in HD. The light in the room could've been a factor too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »