Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #761
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloves 82
Who is your alma mater?
Miami. I usually go with Washington State, but that job is pretty easy to get. So I went with the U this time.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #762
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever

Box Scores

Spoiler

Where are you getting that table from? Is that the original style? I like that much better than the one I have been using. The new (default) one. Its more compact.

Old 07-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #763
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
Marshall just played their best defensive game this year! They went into Nippert Stadium, and managed to come out with a 27-10 win over #22 Cincinnati! This win was huge for the Herd, who had only won one other road game this season (49-25 over ECU).

Spoiler
OH MY GAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAH! MY 10-team conference setup just SCREWED ME BIG TIME!!!!!

Instead of skipping from week 15 to bowl season, it skipped from week 15 to end of season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely be realigning my conferences next season!

Anyway...

Marshall lost at Illinois 38-26 and then proceeded to lose to Virginia 33-28 in the Military bowl, which I didn't get the chance to play (because of my conference alignment fiasco).

Junior Quarterback, Rakeem Cato finished the season with:

3,053 Passing yards, 33 TD's, 13 INT's, and a 66% completion percentage.
1,254 Rushing yards and 12 TD's on 255 Rushing attempts (mostly read option plays by the way).

Marshall Award-Winners of 2013

Spoiler

All in all I had a very successful starting season with the Herd, going 7-6 with a bowl loss, finishing 4th in the MAC (Illinois won the conference). Hopefully, I'll sign a good recruiting class and be able to really build off this first year.

2013 Marshall Football Schedule
Spoiler
Old 07-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #764
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I just finished year one with Texas State, went 6-6 and surprisingly stayed at 1 star. The first game of my new season was vs an FCS school. I got off to a slow start and then checked a replay and when I went back to the game the lag was so bad I had to supersim the rest until my team blew the lead. I go back in to the game and score a TD to take the lead with 58 seconds. FCS gets the ball, runs two plays, calls no timeouts, then goes no huddle on 3rd and 3, they stand at the line and let the play clock get town to 1 and snap the ball, leaving them with about 10 seconds left now it's 4th and 3. They run the ball and I stop them. Now when I get the ball back with about 5 seconds left in the game and take a knee they start calling their three timeouts. I've never seen such horrible clock management
Old 07-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #765
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Week 10 - Virginia 8-0 (4-0 ACC) at Clemson 3-4 (1-3 ACC)

UVA - 7 - 9 - 14 - 10
Clem - 0 - 13 - 7 - 7

Final Score: Virginia 40 Clemson 27

Notes:

Watford goes 23-27 for 286 yards and 2 passing TDs, also adds 161 yards rushing.
Eli Harold has a "modest" game with 2 sacks.

SR WR Dominique Terrell breaks a tackle to make it a 59 yard reception early in the 1st quarter.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #766
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Wyoming Dynasty Year 4

The Cowboys faced 'The Sea of Red' and defeated the #20 Nebraska Corn Huskers 20-13! Wyoming completely outplayed Nebraska but let them stay in it with a few bad interceptions. Wyoming shot up to #21 with a 2-0 record.

Then the Cowboys then had easy wins vs Eastern Michigan, New Mexico, Colorado State, and Air Force.. moving them up to #6 with a 6-0 record.

Now Wyoming travels to Mile High in Denver to take on Boise State in the first annual Cowboys vs Broncos neutral site game. Both teams have the same exact rating so it should be a really good game. Wyoming is looking for revenge after Boise ended their undefeated dream season last year, which cost them a MWC title and possible National Championship appearance.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #767
Rookie

TheSlyGhost's Arena

Had some big fun at Alabama winning a National Championship as the OC. I felt there where going to be some good jobs on the market and there where just not great ones. I knew I was leaving for two reasons: Nick Saben won't retire for a while so might take a while to get bumped up to head coach. And I was tired of just playing one side of the ball.

So it came down to two decisions: Oklahoma State and Kansas State. (Btw I didn't get any great offers from outside of the Big 12. Indiana was the only other tempting offer.) Oklahoma State had a target of 10 wins per season, which I thought might be a little tough. Kansas State on the other hand had a target of 8 wins a season which is doable. Plus I like K-States jerseys a lot more. So I choose the Wildcats.

Played a total of 2 seasons with K-State and went 11-2 in both and 1-1 in bowl games. I'm doing pretty good considering Oklahoma has been very good especially bringing in recruits. My only problem is my recruiting sucks I haven't signed a 5 star recruit ever. In my first season I had the 24th best class and in my second season had the 25th best class. Right now it doesn't bother me too much because I don't plan on staying in Manhattan much longer. Waiting for the big job!

Currently in my 3rd season with K-State at this moment I'm 9-0! I beat #17 Michigan by a touchdown in OT and beat #10 Alabama by a touchdown in regulation. Right now we're having the best season of my career. My ratings are 90 ovr 95 off 87 def. In my first year we where 86 ovr 87 off 83 def!
Old 07-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #768
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Just curious has anyone been offered jobs at a big time program? I did a test as the OC at Alabama and simmed through a few seasons, and a few top teams fired coaches but I wasn't offered any of the positions.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »