Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2014, 03:39 PM   #409
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickefer
Your steps are right, what's the error you're getting?

You are using "Load Config" for the xml and "Open" for you save file correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes i am.

I get an unexpected error

Basically this

"Could not load file or assembly 'NCalc. Version= 1.3.8.0, Culture=neutral. PublicKey Toke=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Spoiler
Old 06-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #410
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien
Yes i am.

I get an unexpected error

Basically this

"Could not load file or assembly 'NCalc. Version= 1.3.8.0, Culture=neutral. PublicKey Toke=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Spoiler
Hmm, haven't seen that one. When you say you're "manually saving, then moving to usb" what exactly are you doing? (sorry if I'm interpreting you wrong) I would suggest saving directly to your flashdrive. When you save your dynasty you can press "X" or I assume square on PS3 to select the device you want to save to.

I assume you are using the Generic EA Editor as well right?
Old 06-26-2014, 09:04 PM   #411
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

Quote:
Hmm, haven't seen that one. When you say you're "manually saving, then moving to usb" what exactly are you doing? (sorry if I'm interpreting you wrong) I would suggest saving directly to your flashdrive. When you save your dynasty you can press "X" or I assume square on PS3 to select the device you want to save to.

I assume you are using the Generic EA Editor as well right?
Well i saved it to my HDD(using xbox) then i moved it to the flashdrive. Yes im using the Generic EA Editor. Im using buffeyes roster on the Save file, is it because of the roster it wont load?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2014, 09:18 PM   #412
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Quote:
Well i saved it to my HDD(using xbox) then i moved it to the flashdrive. Yes im using the Generic EA Editor. Im using buffeyes roster on the Save file, is it because of the roster it wont load?
I would guess that the problem is how you are saving it.

Put the flashdrive into your xbox and make sure it's formatted for use with the xbox. You can go to your Memory Settings from the dashboard to format the flashdrive if needed.
Once that's done, load up NCAA and go to your dynasty, then choose to save like you normally would and press "X" to "Select Device" and save it directly to your flashdrive. Exit to the dashboard and remove the flashdrive then repeat the same steps as before, extract from Modio, load Config, then open your save file. Should be good from there.

And no, it has nothing to do with your roster file.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #413
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

Quote:
I would guess that the problem is how you are saving it.

Put the flashdrive into your xbox and make sure it's formatted for use with the xbox. You can go to your Memory Settings from the dashboard to format the flashdrive if needed.
Once that's done, load up NCAA and go to your dynasty, then choose to save like you normally would and press "X" to "Select Device" and save it directly to your flashdrive. Exit to the dashboard and remove the flashdrive then repeat the same steps as before, extract from Modio, load Config, then open your save file. Should be good from there.

And no, it has nothing to do with your roster file.
Hey man i got it working, i had to drag out a NCalc.Dll file from the folder. I thank you for helping me out with this! Appreciate it man
Old 06-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #414
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Quote:
Hey man i got it working, i had to drag out a NCalc.Dll file from the folder. I thank you for helping me out with this! Appreciate it man
Awesome, no problem.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #415
Just started!

wharlest's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been looking over all these posts and I was wondering if there is a way to edit NCAA 14 once to just add three extra bowl games to dynasty mode (like a four team playoff). If there was some way to do this and save it as a copy of the game or something like this then the game would automatically put the top 4 teams in the four team playoff and you could play it out from there, and this would happen every year in your dynasty. What do you think? Do able? Thanks for the input.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 10:18 PM   #416
Rookie

nickefer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wharlest
I've been looking over all these posts and I was wondering if there is a way to edit NCAA 14 once to just add three extra bowl games to dynasty mode (like a four team playoff). If there was some way to do this and save it as a copy of the game or something like this then the game would automatically put the top 4 teams in the four team playoff and you could play it out from there, and this would happen every year in your dynasty. What do you think? Do able? Thanks for the input.
No. If that was an option we wouldn't be posting about how to do your own "playoff"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »