Home

What is your most frustrating loss?

This is a discussion on What is your most frustrating loss? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #9
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your most frustrating loss?

I lost an online user vs user game in an online dynasty once. I can't remember the score but it was Wake Forest (me) vs Clemson (user). I mounted a comeback and took lead with about a minute to go. I can't remember the score but the other team had to get a TD to win the game, a FG wasn't an option.

Anyways on like 3rd & GL from the 3, I sacked Clemson's QB. I begin to celebrate. To my disgust, the RB picked up the loose ball, broke a tackle, and scrambled into the endzone for the win with virtually no time left. I was sick.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:50 AM   #10
Rookie

GoldnKnight22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your most frustrating loss?

1st year at UMass, Playing @ UAB. Tough game that saw UAB take a two point lead with 3:50 to go. I put together a long methodical drive highlighted by one BIG catch on 3rd and 13. Move into FG range and start grinding the ball towards the endzone. I end up getting down to the two yard line and tackled with 5 seconds left.... starts showing replay..... I hit select to call timeout.... then select again and again and with two seconds I panic and hit start to pause. NOTHING. The game continues to hang up and show my RB walk back to the huddle and time expires!!!!! Wouldn't let me call a timeout (had 2 remaining)..

I was so pissed. Just stared at the TV in disbelief.

.....needless to say, THAT game was replayed, as I felt I had already earned every bit of that victory. Ugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »