Home

Hooray I will have the game Monday

This is a discussion on Hooray I will have the game Monday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2004, 09:51 PM   #33
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Hooray I will have the game Monday

Quote:

thelasthurtknee said:
you can use the ps2 controller on the xbox. i'm making the switch this year because my ps2 died like alot of peoples did. there are about 10 adapters all shapes and colors that will let you use dual shock, do a search its what sold me on the switch. there is also a controller with the black and white in the shoulder positions an the triggers where there normally are, acutally it feels better than the double shoulders of the dual shock but would rather the durability of the dual(you know for when i lose[if i lose i mean]lol). i have some links, hit me up if you need them. there is a post about all this on ncaa utopia somewhere from while back. anyway xbox power, ps2 feel.

There is no answer for the controller issue.

The buttons will not line up properly when using the adapter and some buttons will not be pressure sensitive.

As far as the madcatz controller goes, the blick and white buttons up top are useless for me. When I goto press them I have to stretch my large hands like I am throwing a split finger fastball. They are in a really bad place.

THey might work better for someone with smaller hands.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 PM   #34
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

hey dunn check out the bns adapter. fully xbox compatible, you have to use another controller(box) to use headset and it has a slot for the memery card. button work fine, all in the right spot. its the only one i have played on so i don't know about the rest, it might be new i don't know. anyway check it out
Old 07-06-2004, 10:12 PM   #35
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

thelasthurtknee said:
hey dunn check out the bns adapter. fully xbox compatible, you have to use another controller(box) to use headset and it has a slot for the memery card. button work fine, all in the right spot. its the only one i have played on so i don't know about the rest, it might be new i don't know. anyway check it out

Thanks, I will look into it.

BD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2004, 11:22 PM   #36
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

BigDofBA said:
Hey StoneCold, did you reserve yours from the gamespot in the Sooner Mall? I reserved my xbox copy there. I wonder if they will have it Monday night as well.

Yup, I would think so since they get all the games in at the same time.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:35 PM   #37
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Man, I was planning on calling in sick to work on Wednesday to have a 5 day weekend with '05. May have to add another day onto that if the game's coming in on Monday night.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:54 PM   #38
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Awesome. I was planning on getting it Tuesday.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:25 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

I will be getting the xbox version this year, but I will never forget the ps2 version. In fact, if something is wrong with the xbox version it will quickly find its way back to the store in exchange for the ps2 version.

I have a PS2. An Xbox would be nice. But the thing about the Xbox is that during the year I always see posts about the dirty disk error. Then guys having to delete the entire dynasty to get it to work. That is like trying to set up 1000 dominoes to fall over but only getting to about 500 before you mess up and knock them over. Then you gotta start over again.

I have had 1 memory card for my PS2 for 4 years and never had a problem.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:37 AM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:

LAbuckeye said:
Quote:

I will be getting the xbox version this year, but I will never forget the ps2 version. In fact, if something is wrong with the xbox version it will quickly find its way back to the store in exchange for the ps2 version.

I have a PS2. An Xbox would be nice. But the thing about the Xbox is that during the year I always see posts about the dirty disk error. Then guys having to delete the entire dynasty to get it to work. That is like trying to set up 1000 dominoes to fall over but only getting to about 500 before you mess up and knock them over. Then you gotta start over again.

I have had 1 memory card for my PS2 for 4 years and never had a problem.

It's mostly a problem with XBoxes that shipped with the Thompson drive. I have one that shipped with the Samsung drive and have never had a problem.

I went through 2 PS2's from the time I got my XBox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »