Home

NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2021, 10:54 AM   #33
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool

How do I know what codes to edit so that I can change my players helmets and facemasks using the utility tool?

I can't find a safe version of brute force, which appears to be more straightforward in terms of changing helmets and stuff.

The codes in the utility tool are confusing as heck.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2021, 01:09 PM   #34
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtomo19
How do I know what codes to edit so that I can change my players helmets and facemasks using the utility tool?

I can't find a safe version of brute force, which appears to be more straightforward in terms of changing helmets and stuff.

Thanks.

Are you trying to use the DB Editor?
Old 06-08-2021, 01:39 PM   #35
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtomo19

Thanks.
You need to download the real DB editor. The one included in the utility tool is for advanced experts of the original editor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2021, 08:46 PM   #36
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_nelson88
You need to download the real DB editor. The one included in the utility tool is for advanced experts of the original editor.
How insulting is it for you to say "the real db editor". You know what a DB editor is? It is a database editor. Xan's generic ea db editor (I assume you are referring to) is a great utility for doing manual edits that comes with the luxury of a config.

I simply included a db editor for those that need quick access to view things that we know we are looking for, not to hold your hand. I am sure the creator of the ea generic db editor would have issue with you calling anything "the real" db edtior as well. We all spend a lot of our time for free, for you. Be careful how you word things.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 06-10-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:43 AM   #37
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

NCAA Football 14 Utility Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
How insulting is it for you to say "the real db editor". You know what a DB editor is? It is a database editor. Xan's generic ea db editor (I assume you are referring to) is a great utility for doing manual edits that comes with the luxury of a config.

I simply included a db editor for those that need quick access to view things that we know we are looking for, not to hold your hand. I am sure the creator of the ea generic db editor would have issue with you calling anything "the real" db edtior as well. We all spend a lot of our time for free, for you. Be careful how you word things.

Take your butthurtness back over to the discord. I’m so sick and tired of all of you getting your feelings all bent out of shape over little stuff. All I meant was that unless you know what the hell you’re looking for then you need to use the main DB editor with Xan’s configs to know what you’re looking for if you haven’t had any practice using it. JFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-11-2021, 02:23 PM   #38
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Oh, trust me, feelings are not hurt LOL. No worries. Just something to think about it, posts like that are why some devs don't share their stuff or stopped working on their stuff.

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 06-11-2021 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:59 PM   #39
Rookie

TheWalkingCash's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan_nelson88
Take your butthurtness back over to the discord. I’m so sick and tired of all of you getting your feelings all bent out of shape over little stuff. All I meant was that unless you know what the hell you’re looking for then you need to use the main DB editor with Xan’s configs to know what you’re looking for if you haven’t had any practice using it. JFC.

Ok Bryan

Pelicans

Redskins
Old 06-12-2021, 11:16 AM   #40
Just started!

Has anyone talked about the possibility of implementing the new 12-team model yet? Seems like you might have to eliminate the conference Championships or manually make add "conference championships" during the last week of the regular season to make it work

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »