Home

Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders within the EA Sports College Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2024, 03:12 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's CFB 25 Custom Dynasty Mode Sliders

Armor thanks for your reply, going to try to boost to 60 in my next game and see how that works.

Also, any update on when you’ll be dropping the XP sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2024, 03:18 PM   #82
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Running on All American so far and I am 1-6 as Kent State. It's definitely a challenge to play good as a bad team. Even against even competition because bad quarterbacks really show through as being bad.

Also, for the record, Kent State is predicted to finish last in the MAC with Akron just above them in 11th.

Currently Playing:

EA College Football 25 (PS5)
Final Fantasy 7 Remake (PS5)
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 07-17-2024, 03:24 PM   #83
MVP

Armor,

In Your Dynasty mode CPU vs CPU games do you see the Game Scores ticker at the bottom of the screen at any time? In mine, I can't seem to get it to show even though it does show in my sons' games when he controls a team.

Enjoying your Sliders !
Don
Old 07-17-2024, 03:33 PM   #84
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncropper
Armor,

In Your Dynasty mode CPU vs CPU games do you see the Game Scores ticker at the bottom of the screen at any time? In mine, I can't seem to get it to show even though it does show in my sons' games when he controls a team.

Enjoying your Sliders !
Don
I will check that tonight for you!!
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Old 07-17-2024, 03:35 PM   #85
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I appreciate this post.

So have you tried Heisman difficulty? Also are you ever going to want to win 8 games with Akron and build them into a winner? Or wallow in misery and be a perennial loser?

Hey just being sarcastic…..I totally get it.

I would try a Heisman set and see if the game gets more difficult for you. I know if I took Akron I would not go 8-4. I am not that good.
well to be honest they have only won 7 games since 2019, lol. You no matter what should never be able to take a MAC school and play in the national title game. Thats not how college football works. Just look back a Boise St several years ago they had the best 10 year winning % over that span and never got to snif a national title. Dont get me wrong I love the way this game plays, its by far one of the best football games that has came out and they are still tweeking it. And your sliders go along ways also. Ive used them on the past NCAA games. Just wanna make taking a small school up against a big school a major problem. This game is the closest we have had to rating matter. Speed matters and finally pentaly sliders matter. I will agree so far the games is 9/10 rating. Looking forward to where you end up with your sliders as they tweek the game. Game on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2024, 03:52 PM   #86
Rookie

Fusker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
well to be honest they have only won 7 games since 2019, lol. You no matter what should never be able to take a MAC school and play in the national title game. Thats not how college football works. Just look back a Boise St several years ago they had the best 10 year winning % over that span and never got to snif a national title. Dont get me wrong I love the way this game plays, its by far one of the best football games that has came out and they are still tweeking it. And your sliders go along ways also. Ive used them on the past NCAA games. Just wanna make taking a small school up against a big school a major problem. This game is the closest we have had to rating matter. Speed matters and finally pentaly sliders matter. I will agree so far the games is 9/10 rating. Looking forward to where you end up with your sliders as they tweek the game. Game on.
Slippery slope. I think everyone is aware of how college football works, and on some levels, it sucks. With the new format, pretty safe to say no MAC team will ever win 4 games in the playoff.

What's great about this alternate universe is you can play however you want. If you want more reality just be one of the handful of teams with over 50% 'bluechip' players and you'll be good. If you want to remove the confines of reality and take the Zips all the way to being a power program over the years, then have fun doing that.

Last edited by Fusker; 07-17-2024 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-17-2024, 03:53 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
I dont wanna go 8-4 with Akron. They are picked dead last in the MAC. 4-8 would have been more realistic. I see alot of post on here with guys winning every game they play. I just want real outcomes. I play with Arkansas alot and I realistically should never go 14-0 or even 13-1 for that matter. 1977 is the last time Arkansas had a 1 loss team. and it was 1964 since they was undefeated. I know this is a game and i understand that everyone wants something different out of this game. I am a person that wants real results. Army was the last team that wasnt a current power 5 school to win a national title and that was way back in 1945. If you really think about it only 11 different teams have won a NT since 2000. Dont mean to ruffle any ones feathers, but taking these small school and winning a title isnt realistic, or even going 8-4 with a team that has only won 7 games since 2019(Akron). Just want real results thats all rant over.
The Akron QB gave my Rutgers dynasty team 487 yards with 5 TDs and 1 INT. This was just one game but for a 76 rated QB to do this at 86% completion slightly irks me but it's only one game and we won. Granted it's a small sample but I hope this prolific passing isn't a trend. Has anyone else experience insane performances against their defenses?
Old 07-17-2024, 04:00 PM   #88
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjemulumba
The Akron QB gave my Rutgers dynasty team 487 yards with 5 TDs and 1 INT. This was just one game but for a 76 rated QB to do this at 86% completion slightly irks me but it's only one game and we won. Granted it's a small sample but I hope this prolific passing isn't a trend. Has anyone else experience insane performances against their defenses?
That might be more of a result of secondary play vs the QB. As we keep playing and getting deeper and deeper into the games inner workings I can see pass coverage and reaction moving higher (interceptions at 25 is literally perfect for me). Time will tell.

We are only on V1 but we have a damn good base to work off of.

But at some point I close the book and just play. I am no where close to that....game is literally 48 hours old for us LOL.

I took my first shower and shaved this morning since Sunday. And yeah I had to go back to work.

Reality Bites.
NHL23 - Panthers YR1
Star Wars Outlaws

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > EA Sports College Football Sliders »