Home

6/26/06-New screens and movies

This is a discussion on 6/26/06-New screens and movies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2006, 11:18 PM   #41
Y** d*s*rv* *t b*g f*ll*!

jtbleek's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 6/26/06-New screens and movies

I was a little concerned about how fast Troy Smith got out of the pocket on that long pass to Ginn. In the first replay it semeed like when everyone else going in slow motion Smith was in normal speed. It just looked odd to me, but I know it has to do with how a person plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2006, 11:42 PM   #42
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

Next-gen isn't looking so hot to me. I thought things such as player models and running animations would come automatic. The game should still be fun with it being something new and fresh but I think I'd do better waiting for '08 so that same freshness would be there for me with what I think will be a better product or at least I hope.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:42 PM   #43
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbleek
I was a little concerned about how fast Troy Smith got out of the pocket on that long pass to Ginn. In the first replay it semeed like when everyone else going in slow motion Smith was in normal speed. It just looked odd to me, but I know it has to do with how a person plays.
ON the USC/ND half back toss the Full Back gets completely lost. That is one play in which there should be no confusion.
Old 06-26-2006, 11:58 PM   #44
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

In the very first picture they show the Pontiac Game Changing Performances logo. Anyone know if they are showing a play of the game or a highlight package of some sort or are they simply just putting those on replays?
Old 06-27-2006, 12:06 AM   #45
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
In the very first picture they show the Pontiac Game Changing Performances logo. Anyone know if they are showing a play of the game or a highlight package of some sort or are they simply just putting those on replays?
I think they did the same thing last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2006, 12:52 AM   #46
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahoma19
I agree..the Michigan helmets are a little off...but it's not RIDICULOUS like I kept hearing people say. The angles just a lil off...come on.
It's no worse than what they did to Auburn's helmet a couple of years back. The All-Auburn team in NCAA 2005 had the right size "AU" on the helmet. But the 05 Auburn team in the game had these SUPER SIZED AU logos on the helmet. Ugh.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:56 AM   #47
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10

Props to Team Xbox on the videos. That's how you preview a game. I hope IGN watches those.

I think the game is looking really good. The stadiums are truly jaw dropping. If EA just gives us some sliders that actually affect gameplay I think we might have something special here.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:08 AM   #48
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Props to Team Xbox on the videos. That's how you preview a game. I hope IGN watches those.
Really? I don't like the whole style. It's one play replayed over and over. I'd like to see more previews like the ones on gametrailers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »