Home

WTF is up with the fumbles this year?

This is a discussion on WTF is up with the fumbles this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2006, 03:33 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: WTF is up with the fumbles this year?

Wow this is completely unbelievable. I started a dynasty with colorado and my impact running back has 14 fumbles in three games!!! Against colorado state he fumbled 6 times...in the first half (i took him out for the second due to this and yes i covered the ball). All of them were forced by there impact linebacker who only had 6 tackles! This guy made me fumble every time he hit me!!! I've never had a impact running back fumble more than 3 or 4 times a year before this.

Also, against arizona state today there impact linebacker (or maybe it was a safety) broke up so many passes i lost count. Virtually everytime i threw in his vicinity he would hit the recieve and the ball would go flying out. Utterly insane, i think it's time for me to give madden some burn, cause these two games almost made me throw my joystick in frustration (lost both by the way).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2006, 01:22 PM   #26
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I've had fumble problems on the 360....until I realized there is a protect ball button (RB)....USE IT!!!! .
I think it is more pronounced on current gen.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:22 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

anybody who is saying they are not seeing TOO MANY To's in the 360 version is just on drugs. I recently traded in my ps2 and got 360 and ncaa and let me be the first to say, id rather play ncaa on ps2 ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. My first game saw 11 TO's from both teams, in my 2nd I had 4 at the half and basically said screw it.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:28 AM   #28
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

I play current-gen and haven't had a problem with fumbles. I love this year's game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »