Home

What settings do you have your game on

This is a discussion on What settings do you have your game on within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2007, 04:47 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: What settings do you have your game on

i usually play 10 minute quarters on default heisman. i like to try to factor in TOP.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #18
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm still flip-flopping between Heisman and AA, neither seems just right to me. 7 min qtrs.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:37 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

I play on All-American (with the aub's sliders- work well for me) and play with 6 minute halves. I get pretty raelistic scores. Each game takes me about an hour or so to complete.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #20
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3

Ok I'll bite...Even though I know I'll probably get flamed for this, I actaully play on Varsity level...but with the sliders tweaked heavily in favor of the CPU.

I have owned every incarnation of video game college football since Bill Walsh College Football on the Sega Genesis (think it came out in June 1993). Thus, I am certaintly no newcomer to the series. Up until this year I always played on AA level with modified sliders (usually from someone on this site).

However, this year after trying out both AA and even Heisman, I found that for my style of play, I received the most enjoyment playing on Varsity. I still lose when I should, win when I should and get realistic stats.

Search this site for some tweaked varsity sliders and give em' a try...you may be surprised.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:59 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by freudianslip
Ok I'll bite...Even though I know I'll probably get flamed for this, I actaully play on Varsity level...but with the sliders tweaked heavily in favor of the CPU.

I have owned every incarnation of video game college football since Bill Walsh College Football on the Sega Genesis (think it came out in June 1993). Thus, I am certaintly no newcomer to the series. Up until this year I always played on AA level with modified sliders (usually from someone on this site).

However, this year after trying out both AA and even Heisman, I found that for my style of play, I received the most enjoyment playing on Varsity. I still lose when I should, win when I should and get realistic stats.

Search this site for some tweaked varsity sliders and give em' a try...you may be surprised.
i just respect the fact that u just said that. Let me be the first to tell u, u will be flamed, but not by me. good for u for making ur games the most realistic and fun for you, that's really all that matters.

i usually play on heisman, but i think i'm going to use AA with adjusted sliders this year, hopefully some of the guys here will post some good sliders. i like the difficulty of heisman, but it's rediculously unrealistic. i've enjoyed reading this thread, a lot of u guys take into account getting a true play count (ex.125 plays a game). i've never even thought about that, i can't wait to do that this year, try 7 or 8 or 9 minute qtrs. i'm really excited about it. i usually just play 5 mins. And i love the idea, as posted above, of adjusting coach settings so a cpu will run more of the authentic offense of a team. Was it ncaa.org?? that sounds like something that is definitely for me, can't wait. Also, do u adjust the coach settings before every game, for the team that u are playing against or what? 18 more days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #22
Pro

bullcats's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Same for me.
Same here.

Football:
Dallas Cowboys
Florida State Seminoles

Basketball:
Kentucky Wildcats
Chicago Bulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »